Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well I knew a girl who worked as a playboy bunny in a playboy club and she always said the outfit was very uncomfortable. So D might just be being honest. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
fit control work like a charm for non-dforce clothes, when the fit control morphs are applied to an dforce clothe, the itterations causes lot of unexpected deformations, to fix this you ned to put iteration = 0, but this will add another big problem.

i use fit control almost everytime.
And VWD give moreeeeeeeee realistic result than default dforce daz i use it almost everytime on non-dforce clothes and hair
I've pretty much stopped using Fit Control in favor of Mesh Grabber now. It's just much quicker to slide over Mesh Grabber pluggin and make some adjustments if skin is poking through and whatnot.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You even used the same plastic pillows.
Didn't know tupperware made pillows.

Reactions: Rizzrack

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I've pretty much stopped using Fit Control in favor of Mesh Grabber now. It's just much quicker to slide over Mesh Grabber pluggin and make some adjustments if skin is poking through and whatnot.
i don't use fit control to fix poke. As i make futas comics fit control is a must have for me

Reactions: Shadowesnay

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great work as always.
pat11 you ever think of putting D in the famous dance to old time rock'n roll from Risky Business?

Reactions: pat11

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, so I decided to make a PDF for each story I created with Dee, so there are Sisters Story and Love Story. It is without the texts, to have the texts of each image, you have to read the stories on the MrDots discord.
So I put the Mega link of each PDF here.
I hope you will like these stories :) These are the current renders for each story, I will continue Sisters Story soon.
Love Story have 182 renders actually and Sisters Story 426

Love Story :
Sisters Story :

I add too the prologue of New Horizons, not with DMD girls, but if you want to see it :)
New Horizons :

I hope you will like them ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ok, so I decided to make a PDF for each story I created with Dee, so there are Sisters Story and Love Story. It is without the texts, to have the texts of each image, you have to read the stories on the MrDots discord.
So I put the Mega link of each PDF here.
I hope you will like these stories :) These are the current renders for each story, I will continue Sisters Story soon.
Love Story have 182 renders actually and Sisters Story 426

Love Story :
Sisters Story :

I add too the prologue of New Horizons, not with DMD girls, but if you want to see it :)
New Horizons :

I hope you will like them ;)
Wait, so I have to download a pdf, then get on discord to see the story that goes with the pictures?

That seems...sub-optimal.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Wait, so I have to download a pdf, then get on discord to see the story that goes with the pictures?

That seems...sub-optimal.
When I started Sisters Story, it was exclusive to the discord. As with all the stories I do for the MrDots discord, I add the text as I post the renders, the text is not saved anywhere else even on my PC, it is only on the discord.
I make LIVE renders on the MrDots discord, that is to say I make the renders and stories in LIVE, I create the scene, poses, lights, outfits, etc ... then I put on the discord the render, I think about the text and post it right after, then I create the following scene and I post on the discord, etc...

It was never planned that I post the exculative stories to the discord elsewhere, but to please those of this forum, I decided yesterday to make the PDF and upload them to Mega, so that those who like my work still have the renders.

Reactions: Ruffuss and RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes