Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Welp...
Now that song is going to be stuck in my head for some time now...
Not familiar with the song. The pic ties in with my homage to Alita lore...

So just think of the movie instead. Yeah, that's not how earworms work, but I gave it a shot...

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, that's not how earworms work, but I gave it a shot...
Right, because everything has to be 100% accurate. In that case, my Dee should have drowned several times over because she doesn't have gills. Don't worry, were not those guys who watch Star Wars and say, 'THATS FAKE! Lightsabers aren't real.' Just keep doing what your doing. Have fun good sir.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Right, because everything has to be 100% accurate. In that case, my Dee should have drowned several times over because she doesn't have gills. Don't worry, were not those guys who watch Star Wars and say, 'THATS FAKE! Lightsabers aren't real.' Just keep doing what your doing. Have fun good sir.
Not sure what that has to do with trying to help distract someone that has a particular song stuck in their head (been there, it's annoying, particularly if you can't remember which song it is), but OK...

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Not sure what that has to do with trying to help distract someone that has a particular song stuck in their head (been there, it's annoying, particularly if you can't remember which song it is), but OK...
Oh, I missed that part. All I saw was, 'I tried and fucked up because it wasn't accurate.' Nevermind then.

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Life On Mars was also a rather entertaining series from the BBC about a cop who goes into a coma and wakes up in the 1970's.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Life On Mars was also a rather entertaining series from the BBC about a cop who goes into a coma and wakes up in the 1970's.
In other silliness, why is Dee on Mars? 'Cuz that's where the men are!

Mars is a lot more fun, and things get rather catty on Venus.

Lou enjoyed his visit to Venus, that is until he pissed off the Queen...
:ROFLMAO:

Abbott-and-Costello-Go-to-Mars-1953-4.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes