OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Very cool.
I actually liked that movie.
Except when the dog got killed.
For those that may be wanting to support a sequel...

Just read in inteview from earlier this month where Mr. Rodriguez mentioned that people need to let Disney know they really want a sequel. This petition is a few months old now, but it has a fair number of signatures already. Of course, people could also email Disney directly, which couldn't hurt.

And yeah, mean to dogs!

Reactions: Magixian and RustyV

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Ada comes back from school, she goes to her father's bar where Elena and Dee work. Ada spends her time in this bar, even doing homework. In reality, she spends her time there, because she thinks she is a lesbian and she loves seeing the shows Dee does on stage. She loves Dee in secret.
dee dancer1.jpg dee dancer2.jpg

E "Hi Ada, did everything go well at school?", A "Hi elena, yes and you not too hard at work? Has Dee already rehearsed her show for this evening?" E "No don't worry, we were waiting for you" A ":)"
dee dancer3.jpg

E "do you want to drink something?" A "yes wait I'm looking at what you have, a whiskey" E "No alcohol, otherwise your father will fire me lol" A "pff, ok, coca cola then"
dee dancer4.jpg

E "Do you have homework to do today?" A "No", E "Are you sure?" A "yes", E "ok"
dee dancer5.jpg

A "How soon will Dee start?" E "I'll tell her you're there and ask her" A "ok"
dee dancer6.jpg

Elena hasn't come back yet to tell her when the show is going to start, but Ada is already standing in front of the stage waiting impatiently for Dee to arrive
dee dancer7.jpg dee dancer8.jpg

She discovered 6 months ago, that Dee was doing daily afternoon rehearsals, for 6 months, Ada has never missed a single rehearsal.
Elena and Dee, wondered at the beginning why Ada came every day and then they concluded that Ada liked the shows, they do not suspect that Ada has been coming for 6 months, because she fell in love with Dee.

They told the father, he said that she had the right to come on condition that she did not drink alcohol and that she was never there in the evening when there were customers.

E "Dee starts in 5 minutes, you can go sit down, if you want more coke during the show, call me, I'll be behind the bar" A "Cool, ok"
dee dancer9.jpg dee dancer10.jpg

Ada finally hears the music, an immense joy invades her, she shouts the name of Dee. Dee is now used to it, it makes her very happy.
dee dancer11.jpg

D "Hi Ada, are you okay?" A "Yes, I was impatiently waiting for you" D "We were also waiting for you, I hope you will like the show" A "Always, you are very pretty today" D "thank you"
dee dancer12.jpg

Dee starts her show, Ada feels her heart beat as soon as Dee watches her.
dee dancer13.jpg dee dancer14.jpg dee dancer15.jpg dee dancer16.jpg

"WOW, Dee you're driving me crazy, I want to come see the real show tonight and ..."
dee dancer17.jpg

E "NO Ada, don't do that to us, you know what your father said, if you disobey, we will have problems" A "... yes, I remember, ok I will not come" E "and if your father learns, you know that you will never have the right to come again, is that what you want? " A "NO"
dee dancer18.jpg

seeing that Ada is very sad, Dee decides to interrupt her show and comes to kiss Ada on the cheek, Ada immediately finds a smile. Before going back on stage, Dee whispers in her ear "You will be allowed to come, but not now, let me tell your father about it"
dee dancer19.jpg
E "Dee" D "Yes?" E "I need to talk to you after your show" D "ok"

dee dancer20.jpg dee dancer21.jpg dee dancer22.jpg

Part 1 of this short story done ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really meant to do a image of D being T-Bagged with the caption "D watches the ball drop on New Years." but ran out of time today. :mad:

dirtymind666

Apr 1, 2018
Pat11
I hope you have plans on continuing that storyline.
It sure has great merit and could easily have multiple storylines.
Both Ada and Dee look fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing this continue

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes