Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With D it's Planet XXX. :D

Did you add D and her companion to a real world picture? Cause that looks like they are standing there in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
With D it's Planet XXX. :D

Did you add D and her companion to a real world picture? Cause that looks like they are standing there in real life.
It's a HDRI, so yeah it's a 360 degree real world picture in this case. Looking...

It's from here:

There are HDRIs that aren't 'real world' of course. My 'ringed planet backgrounds' that I use sometimes for Twilek Dee are examples of that.

And thanks for the compliment! Anytime the characters end up looking particularly photo realistic, I give myself a small pat on the back...

As for Planet XXX, that would require different wardrobe... maybe a plunging neckline bodysuit, stockings and arm gloves... With an appropriate collar modification. I built the collar 'by hand' btw.

Reactions: RustyV

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Santa's little slut

Big Santa - You were an obedient little girl this year and today you will receive your reward
Santa - We decided to give you all of them together
Black Santa - I promise you will like it
HNY1.png

Big Santa - That's it baby, do not hide what you really want
D - Mmmmh ...
Santa - She's already all wet, what a little slut
Black Santa - Seems this little whore is eager to receive her presents
HNY2.png

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Those are aliens that could take over the world. D's too hot to be resisted.
Well perhaps by the Doctor (the proper Doctor).

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
There is no denying the art and quality of your picture.

But I feel we should be cautious of posting child versions of the charecters. Mostly due to the nature of this forum and the game.

At least cover up the models enough, so we dont attract the wrong fans or authorities to this art page/site.

Do not forget that certain people gets off on that kind of stuff. Autorities has almost no ressource limit in tracking thise people. So lets not encourage them to come here.

This should be considdered by all thats posting in here, even if it borderlines to "clean".

Note that this message is simply me asking for considderation from all the posters on this forum, to keep the sexual violation of Dee and her friends clean and of proper age.

Kind regards.

Reactions: Thanos247

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Make love not war...

After taking F's horse cock, she should have no trouble taking that giant probe after the mini martian finishes with her! :p
There is no denying the art and quality of your picture.

But I feel we should be cautious of posting child versions of the charecters. Mostly due to the nature of this forum and the game.

At least cover up the models enough, so we dont attract the wrong fans or authorities to this art page/site.

Do not forget that certain people gets off on that kind of stuff. Autorities has almost no ressource limit in tracking thise people. So lets not encourage them to come here.

This should be considdered by all thats posting in here, even if it borderlines to "clean".

Note that this message is simply me asking for considderation from all the posters on this forum, to keep the sexual violation of Dee and her friends clean and of proper age.

Kind regards.
Suggestion - reply to the post you're, well, replying to. We have no context for what you're talking about. Certainly the poster of the young D pic won't get an alert that you replied.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
After taking F's horse cock, she should have no trouble taking that giant probe after the mini martian finishes with her! :p

Suggestion - reply to the post you're, well, replying to. We have no context for what you're talking about. Certainly the poster of the young D pic won't get an alert that you replied.
The post in question was removed, if that is what Andurin may have been referring to. CulayTL also mentioned it.

Due to the lighting in my last pic, Dee does look slightly younger than usual, but she's still sporting those lovely mammaries...

Reactions: Manifold
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes