Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Looking for a brave soul to test something for me.

I've been attempting to 'package' Dee into a single morph, but I'm running into size issues. Not sure why Sophia was only 4 Megs when I saved her but Dee's .duf is clocking in at over 33 Megs, hence over the upload limits here... HOWEVER, I think that I can at least share the morph. Does someone here want to test this in Daz Studio for me?

Just drag the contents of 'My Library', i.e. the Data folder, into 'My Library'.

You SHOULD be able to just search for 'Dee' under the parameters tab when a Genesis 3 Female is loaded and selected. Make sure that you start up Daz AFTER installing this morph, so that the morph is included with the G3F figure when G3F is loaded.

You'll still need to apply FR Lilja textures, and of course add some Rochelle Ponytail Hair, but right now I just want to know if the morph is working for other people... while I try to figure out how why my .duf file is so big, even with 'just' Dee and the hair...

I dialed Dee in at 5'1" btw, which is how tall Mr. Dots said Dee is apparently... It's F95ZoneUser463's version of Dee with a few additional ass tweaks on my end, plus adding 2" to her height... So she's a bit taller than the Dee I use for my renders, which clocks in at under 4' 10", but is otherwise the same.

I did test on a separate Daz install, it seemed to work OK, but I have a lot of stuff installed...

Anyways, if someone is willing to test my silliness, let me know how it goes!
Sry buddy.. works ok only on 0 / T pose..

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sry buddy.. works ok only on 0 / T pose..
Thanks for testing it CulayTL!

There's an extra step to use the morph properly that I probably should have mentioned. Edit > Figure > Adjust Rigging To Shape. That'll 'fix' the squiggly arms and such. But, at least on your end, the face and body shape seem to be 'correct'. Thanks for testing it for me!

There's another 'step' that I should be able to do on my end to include the rigging adjustment. Experimenting now. If this goes well, I'll share it in the DMD art assets thread. Not sure what to do about he larger .duf file though...

Last edited:

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Looking for a brave soul to test something for me.

I've been attempting to 'package' Dee into a single morph, but I'm running into size issues. Not sure why Sophia was only 4 Megs when I saved her but Dee's .duf is clocking in at over 33 Megs, hence over the upload limits here... HOWEVER, I think that I can at least share the morph. Does someone here want to test this in Daz Studio for me?

Just drag the contents of 'My Library', i.e. the Data folder, into 'My Library'.

You SHOULD be able to just search for 'Dee' under the parameters tab when a Genesis 3 Female is loaded and selected. Make sure that you start up Daz AFTER installing this morph, so that the morph is included with the G3F figure when G3F is loaded.

You'll still need to apply FR Lilja textures, and of course add some Rochelle Ponytail Hair, but right now I just want to know if the morph is working for other people... while I try to figure out how why my .duf file is so big, even with 'just' Dee and the hair...

I dialed Dee in at 5'1" btw, which is how tall Mr. Dots said Dee is apparently... It's F95ZoneUser463's version of Dee with a few additional ass tweaks on my end, plus adding 2" to her height... So she's a bit taller than the Dee I use for my renders, which clocks in at under 4' 10", but is otherwise the same.

I did test on a separate Daz install, it seemed to work OK, but I have a lot of stuff installed...

Anyways, if someone is willing to test my silliness, let me know how it goes!

Edit; forgot to mention a step. You'll need to adjust the figure rigging after applying the morph. Edit > Figure > Adjust Rigging To Shape. That way the arms will bend properly, instead of like a squiggly snake...
Works for me (some yuick pictures in the spoiler)
Why don't you pack her as a character and add a script to automaticly add freya textures and hair if installed?
you could also do the rigging stuff in the script, so you have a all-in-one package
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
And last fan-art for today, it's something a MrDots team staff asked me to do (if i can) 2 months ago

View attachment 549232

image reference used for pose and outfit

View attachment 549233
So HOT!!

Shit you were faster ;)(y)

View attachment 549237

View attachment 549240

drawing perspectives are perspectives Homer Simpson. difficult to reproduce
Please more of this!!

Here my Dee valentine 2020

View attachment 549659
MEOOOOW!!

HEY.............The view is over there.:sneaky: View attachment 550105
Cutieeee!!

Amazing!!!

Reactions: pat11

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Disney Princesses or rather Slutty Disney Princesses.
first, disney princess there are a hundred.

are you having trouble reading me or are you going too fast

I am currently working on the character of Georgina in 3840 by 2160
if you have a character that you like, I can try to stage it in an outfit that you would like to see. (if this outfit is on the forum https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/ ou 3DLOAD)

I have the characters
Cassandra, Dee, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Rachel.
in the case of your request you could provide me with an image so that I have at least some point of reference. search the forum to find the environment or the dress

with your request. I make you a character in an outfit and a pose very wise because she is a bitch who does not want to put on daring outfit and take a sulphurous pose because it is a bitch

anyway a girl whatever she does is a bitch

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I resolved my file size issue. I managed to drop the .duf file size for Dee to a mere 220KB or so, and also 'fixed' the rigging issue. The entire .7z file clocks in at around 873kb, which includes the promo pic you see below. Hopefully your internet connection can handle that massive download... :p

As I mentioned in my recent previous post, I combined the morphs needed for this version of Dee into a single morph, so that people wouldn't need to track down a bunch of morph packages. The .duf file for her will be placed in your Scene Subsets folder upon following the installation instructions.

For those that want her, she's here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3033308

She looks like this with Lilja's Skin and Rochelle Ponytail Hair:

Anyways, yeah see the thread post that I linked above for more info!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK, I resolved my file size issue. I managed to drop the .duf file size for Dee to a mere 220KB or so, and also 'fixed' the rigging issue. The entire .7z file clocks in at around 873kb, which includes the promo pic you see below. Hopefully your internet connection can handle that massive download... :p

As I mentioned in my recent previous post, I combined the morphs needed for this version of Dee into a single morph, so that people wouldn't need to track down a bunch of morph packages. The .duf file for her will be placed in your Scene Subsets folder upon following the installation instructions.

For those that want her, she's here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3033308

She looks like this with Lilja's Skin and Rochelle Ponytail Hair:

Anyways, yeah see the thread post that I linked above for more info!
What was causing the bloated size?

Not that I know shit about Daz

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What was causing the bloated size?

Not that I know shit about Daz
Not really sure, but it was suggested in some Daz forum thread to do an ERC freeze before saving the morph asset, so that there wouldn't be a bunch of 'geometry modifiers' pushing things around, if that makes sense, with the same suggestion for 'locking in' the rigging. That seems to have solved my issue anyways...

There may be a couple of stray 'gen x' morphs in my .duf file, but you can safely ignore those if you get a 'these are missing' message. I did zero the figure, but both of my systems have those 'embedded' in Genesis 3 for some reason. No sense boring people with the details. The main thing is if it looks like Dee or not after you've loaded the figure.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes