Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AirWolf88

Nov 19, 2017
note that "copyright" involves sales/distribution if you don't intend to sell/distribute, you usually don't need a license, you can 3D print a figurine for your own personal use.
Thanks I will look on it but the main problem is I have never done anything in Daz so I was wandering if someone could do it, because others already have skills and assets :)

AirWolf88

Nov 19, 2017
I've been thinking about creating a standalone morph of F95ZoneUser463's version of 'D'. Part of that process involves saving as .obj as an interim step to creating the standalone morph. The reason for doing this of course is to make it easier for other people to use that verson of 'D' as a starting point, without having to download a bunch of morph packs beforehand. I did this with Sophia (from Melody) not too long ago, but I have to look up the instructions as I've only done this a couple of times.

Anyways, if no one else has you covered, I'll see what I can do the next time I'm messing around in Daz with such things. In the meantime, it might be helpful to know which version of 'D' in this thread that you like the best, in case others might be interesting in sharing their versions of 'D' for such purposes.

Also, what outfit do you want her in? The Day 1 outfit, some other outfit? And, any particular pose? Since you are looking to do a 3D model, it'd be easier to put the clothes on beforehand, unless you just want a nekkid 'D'.

One other note: Daz Studio itself is free, along with a number of models for it, so depending on if you are doing the bucaneer thing or not to grab paid assets, well you could just load up 'D' yourself (if you have the proper morphs) and pose/dress her to your hearts content before saving as .obj for your printing purposes.
Maybe we could discuss this further in PMs because it would be SPAMy here...
I dont want it free, I will do my part for you then, if you are interrested ;)

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Great ass!
I like the way D's hair is moving in relation to her head movement and that her nipple are pointing ij the same direction as her finger.
But is her head a little too big?
yes, you are right a little too big head. and yes thats here nipple pointing :p. I'll have to adjust a little more. I've put some more shapes on here legs and butt.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looking for a brave soul to test something for me.

I've been attempting to 'package' Dee into a single morph, but I'm running into size issues. Not sure why Sophia was only 4 Megs when I saved her but Dee's .duf is clocking in at over 33 Megs, hence over the upload limits here... HOWEVER, I think that I can at least share the morph. Does someone here want to test this in Daz Studio for me?

Just drag the contents of 'My Library', i.e. the Data folder, into 'My Library'.

You SHOULD be able to just search for 'Dee' under the parameters tab when a Genesis 3 Female is loaded and selected. Make sure that you start up Daz AFTER installing this morph, so that the morph is included with the G3F figure when G3F is loaded.

You'll still need to apply FR Lilja textures, and of course add some Rochelle Ponytail Hair, but right now I just want to know if the morph is working for other people... while I try to figure out how why my .duf file is so big, even with 'just' Dee and the hair...

I dialed Dee in at 5'1" btw, which is how tall Mr. Dots said Dee is apparently... It's F95ZoneUser463's version of Dee with a few additional ass tweaks on my end, plus adding 2" to her height... So she's a bit taller than the Dee I use for my renders, which clocks in at under 4' 10", but is otherwise the same.

I did test on a separate Daz install, it seemed to work OK, but I have a lot of stuff installed...

Anyways, if someone is willing to test my silliness, let me know how it goes!

Edit; forgot to mention a step. You'll need to adjust the figure rigging after applying the morph. Edit > Figure > Adjust Rigging To Shape. That way the arms will bend properly, instead of like a squiggly snake...

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looking for a brave soul to test something for me.

I've been attempting to 'package' Dee into a single morph, but I'm running into size issues. Not sure why Sophia was only 4 Megs when I saved her but Dee's .duf is clocking in at over 33 Megs, hence over the upload limits here... HOWEVER, I think that I can at least share the morph. Does someone here want to test this in Daz Studio for me?

Just drag the contents of 'My Library', i.e. the Data folder, into 'My Library'.

You SHOULD be able to just search for 'Dee' under the parameters tab when a Genesis 3 Female is loaded and selected. Make sure that you start up Daz AFTER installing this morph, so that the morph is included with the G3F figure when G3F is loaded.

You'll still need to apply FR Lilja textures, and of course add some Rochelle Ponytail Hair, but right now I just want to know if the morph is working for other people... while I try to figure out how why my .duf file is so big, even with 'just' Dee and the hair...

I dialed Dee in at 5'1" btw, which is how tall Mr. Dots said Dee is apparently... It's F95ZoneUser463's version of Dee with a few additional ass tweaks on my end, plus adding 2" to her height... So she's a bit taller than the Dee I use for my renders, which clocks in at under 4' 10", but is otherwise the same.

I did test on a separate Daz install, it seemed to work OK, but I have a lot of stuff installed...

Anyways, if someone is willing to test my silliness, let me know how it goes!
Duh, D has a lot bigger boobs than Sophie so she need a lot more Megs. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Duh, D has a lot bigger boobs than Sophie so she need a lot more Megs. :)
But he said Sophia (from AWAM), not Sophie...Sophia got some bodacious tatas!

(Assuming he meant Sophia, and it wasn't a typo - just ignore what I wrote if that's the case OhWee )

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes