Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Here's my take with the D

But how do I fix that?
If the foregead solution don't fix the problem, there is another easy way to fix this.
This is a problem with Daz itself, if the character is not centered, there this problem appear, so in most of the case to fix that, just center your model in the scene and HOP it's magical, problem fixed
There is another thing that cause this problem, some lights increase this problem, so just change the light in your scene.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey is there a way yo get a pirated version of Ren'py?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: pat11

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks.
Now I just have to learn to use it.
The included story can give you a 'barebones' on how things work in Renpy coding wise.

There are also a few widgets out there that can help you with the proper spacing of nested code and such. I've used SCITE before, but I'm seeing something about an integrated text editor in my google search just now, no idea what that's about. I'm still old skool though, and mostly use Notepad2 for most of my Renpy editing on those rare occasions that I feel the need to mod a game or something.

If you want to try more elaborate stuff, the Lemmasoft forums cover a lot of topics. Google is your friend here! Just be ready for 'complicated stereo instructions' kinda documentation. Examples of code in actual use can be challenging to find sometimes...

You can also look at existing code, say DMD, for ideas if you don't mind wading into a wall of code. unren.bat, available elsewhere on this forum, can often extract pictures and code from .rpa files, so that you can work with them. I mostly use unren.bat so that I can just look at the pretty pictures though, without having to play the game...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The included story can give you a 'barebones' on how things work in Renpy coding wise.

There are also a few widgets out there that can help you with the proper spacing of nested code and such. I've used SCITE before, but I'm seeing something about an integrated text editor in my google search just now, no idea what that's about. I'm still old skool though, and mostly use Notepad2 for most of my Renpy editing on those rare occasions that I feel the need to mod a game or something.

If you want to try more elaborate stuff, the Lemmasoft forums cover a lot of topics. Google is your friend here! Just be ready for 'complicated stereo instructions' kinda documentation. Examples of code in actual use can be challenging to find sometimes...

You can also look at existing code, say DMD, for ideas if you don't mind wading into a wall of code. unren.bat, available elsewhere on this forum, can often extract pictures and code from .rpa files, so that you can work with them. I mostly use unren.bat so that I can just look at the pretty pictures though, without having to play the game...
Do you have issues fitting your images to ren'py?
Thanks for the help BTW.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do you have issues fitting your images to ren'py?
Thanks for the help BTW.
You pretty much pick what image sizes you want when you set things up. It's been a bit, but essentially you set the default size of the Renpy window during setup, and should then try to scale your images in your photo editor of choice to match that size, for efficiency reasons. You can 'manually' scale an image down if it's bigger than your window by adding x and y size parameters if needed, but if you have a LOT of oversized images, this can slow down Renpy responsiveness a tiny bit as it needs to carry the extra weight of said images...

It's been a while since I messed with things though, so if you have questions, the folks over at Programming and Development (in this forum) are usually somewhat helpful, plus this is a Fanart thread, so we probably should keep things on topic...

Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes