Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Make someone .obj of D pls I would try to 3D print it ;)
note that "copyright" involves sales/distribution if you don't intend to sell/distribute, you usually don't need a license, you can 3D print a figurine for your own personal use.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyCollapse

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Make someone .obj of D pls I would try to 3D print it ;)
I've been thinking about creating a standalone morph of F95ZoneUser463's version of 'D'. Part of that process involves saving as .obj as an interim step to creating the standalone morph. The reason for doing this of course is to make it easier for other people to use that verson of 'D' as a starting point, without having to download a bunch of morph packs beforehand. I did this with Sophia (from Melody) not too long ago, but I have to look up the instructions as I've only done this a couple of times.

Anyways, if no one else has you covered, I'll see what I can do the next time I'm messing around in Daz with such things. In the meantime, it might be helpful to know which version of 'D' in this thread that you like the best, in case others might be interesting in sharing their versions of 'D' for such purposes.

Also, what outfit do you want her in? The Day 1 outfit, some other outfit? And, any particular pose? Since you are looking to do a 3D model, it'd be easier to put the clothes on beforehand, unless you just want a nekkid 'D'.

One other note: Daz Studio itself is free, along with a number of models for it, so depending on if you are doing the bucaneer thing or not to grab paid assets, well you could just load up 'D' yourself (if you have the proper morphs) and pose/dress her to your hearts content before saving as .obj for your printing purposes.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes