5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This scene would be better with Dee:
Damn, Teri Garr was pretty.
I wish they had pulled the trigger on the Gary 7 spinoff from the ST episode Assignment:Earth. I suppose they still could, but they'd have to find another cute young thang to replace Teri at this point, and of course a suitable replacement for Robert Lansing.

I suppose I could cast Dee in the role of Gary 7's secretary, Roberta Lincoln... and Elena might make a good Isis...

I could also recast Gary 7 as Gina 7...

Anyways, yeah, even in Mom and Dad Save the world, Teri was still a hottie! Everybody gets old eventually, except maybe in cartoons and sci-fi/fantasy. Maggie has been (mostly) a baby for 30 years now in The Simpsons...

Dee as Connie Mc Cloud... that could be fun! There can be only one short busty hottie Highlander! OK maybe not...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wish they had pulled the trigger on the Gary 7 spinoff from the ST episode Assignment:Earth. I suppose they still could, but they'd have to find another cute young thang to replace Teri at this point, and of course a suitable replacement for Robert Lansing.

I suppose I could cast Dee in the role of Gary 7's secretary, Roberta Lincoln... and Elena might make a good Isis...

I could also recast Gary 7 as Gina 7...

Anyways, yeah, even in Mom and Dad Save the world, Teri was still a hottie! Everybody gets old eventually, except maybe in cartoons and sci-fi/fantasy. Maggie has been (mostly) a baby for 30 years now in The Simpsons...

Dee as Connie Mc Cloud... that could be fun! There can be only one short busty hottie Highlander! OK maybe not...
OK, I thought I was the only one who remembered Gary 7.
Would make a good series.

Reactions: OhWee

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
a little last fan-art i just made before i get back to work on "Beauty Salon 4", i'm sure you will love it ;)

View attachment 580480
VERY HOT!!

someone asked for more Star Trek renders, here 2 more, i changed the clothes and put the StarTrek Classic one

View attachment 582871 View attachment 582879
Fascinating!!

If someone wants a wallpaper View attachment 583124
Amazing!!

I love this movie series!!

Before i start to work on "Beauty Salon 5" for my Patreons, here another fan-art

View attachment 584258 View attachment 584259 View attachment 584260 View attachment 584261
Someone wanted Elena with same outfit, so here the 3 renders

View attachment 584602 View attachment 584603 View attachment 584604
Both stunning!!

Howdy Ma'am!

And here my last fan-art for this week, i will resume fan-art after i finished "Beauty Salon 5", so Sunday or Monday

View attachment 584789
:love: :love:

I did this one last year. Might do something later, if I'm in the mood.

Better late than never I suppose. This one took a bit longer than planned to put together...

The Weird and Exciting World of OhWee :p

Reactions: pat11

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That image of Elena turning around to see the octopus attacking Dee is so cute!

Reactions: RustyV and pat11
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes