Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great work, sexy in it's own way.
It'd actually be great to see a short series/story based on this image.
It's amazing how even with her face obscured you can still pick out D with the help of her 2 very distinguishing characteristics. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: fried and OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D's response when asked why she was painting a life-sized fly on either of her boobs; “It will be the size of a lion when I bear down on my enemies.”

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Great work, sexy in it's own way.
It'd actually be great to see a short series/story based on this image.
It's amazing how even with her face obscured you can still pick out D with the help of her 2 very distinguishing characteristics. :love:
Yeah that's my nod to Zack Snyder, the director for 300, and probably also to Frank Miller and Lynn Varley, the creators of the comic the movie is based on. The guys were bare breasted in that movie, so I figured fair is fair...

My premise is that these gals are the wives, etc. of the fallen heroes from that movie, out to avenge their loved ones. Not in a mushy way though, Spartan women were tough to begin with!

On a related note, I love this documentary, The Spartans, which aired on PBS a while ago:

This link is to part 1 of 3 of said documentary btw...

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again top notch work.
More of the story of the girls fighting the invaders from the east would be great.

Ironically it's a time when D would have been average height. :LOL:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RustyV and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
here they are fighting East invaders
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/page-186
i know it's hard to remember all my DMd fan-art, that's why i will make my website next week, with all my fan-art ad my stories :p
I forgot about that one! I had just finally acquired the Leo 7 Pro Bundle, which included a '300' style Spartan warrior outfit, which made me think of the the movie and... although I did mix and match it with the Spartan Warrioress outfit that you used in your pieces. I liked the darker alternate coloring of the arm guards, helmet and greaves in the lady outfit.

I also added some short swords in sheaths to their left thighs, which you can't see in the pic I did due to the camera angle. I do like the cool swords in the Spartan warrioress outfit, I just wish those came with sheaths...

BTW Pat11, you can right click on the post number in the upper right corner to get a direct link to the post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/post-3086842

I believe that each post is uniquely coded, so if someone subsequently deletes a previous post, your post link should remain unaffected, although it might move to the previous page or something. That happened with one of my posts when I was trying to 'christen' Page 69...

Anyways, top notch work as always Pat11!

Reactions: pat11

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
pat11

Here's a pic of the 'All Seeing Eye' background in case you want it:

Also, a replica of the medallion, it doesn't have the edges snipped at least:

Reactions: CulayTL and pat11

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A girl with something extra to offer. lol
Looks like she spent time on Mars.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is it possible (and can someone) convert these DAZ characters to COLLADA (DAE) files? With skin, hair, shape, genitals, makeup and all (but naked). I could then upload them in Second Life and make pictures and comix there in thousands of existent worlds much quicker than in DAZ because there would be no render times, the characters are permanently rendered there, all you have to do is take screenshots. A good lighting/weather system and several effects are also available. I would then post the results here. I have no idea how to use DAZ but I'm in Second Life since 12 years and kinda "guru" there lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes