Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really sweet image with the veil.
Really sexy image without the veil.
Since D and F are engaged maybe D should do a bridal photoshoot.
You could always do a different hair style, one that is pulled up on her head.

After the next few updates don't think she'll be able to wear white anymore. ;)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Tastefully erotic.
Would you expect anything else from me. Come on now. Oh and, how do you like this version instead? I made it darker, change the contrast and darkened the edges. Gives it a more mysterious feel I think. What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It changes the dynamics of the image. D becomes separate from the hands. She takes the center stage dominating the hands instead of the hands dominating D.
Just hope they don't give her a purple nurple.

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Just had a WTF OMG Scary moment.

My Daz Studio My Library folder disappeared! This would mean that all the work I've done in the last few weeks would be gone, as it's been a bit since I last did a full backup. It LOOKS like the My Library folder moved itself somehow, just did a 'file search' for the folder, and I'm copying it from it's new location to a backup drive just in case before I try to move it back to it's 'usual' location, but I'm freaking out at the moment...

I save most of my Daz work into this folder, including my renders, so yeah that would set me back pretty much to square one for a number of things.

WTF how did that just happen?!? Hopefully the files are still intact, the copy function is running, and it's taking at least a half hour to copy what I think is the 'moved' folder over to the backup, and in the meantime I'm afraid to touch anything, or even move for that matter...

Just had to share this moment. Hopefully it's just a 'glitch' and I can get back to work on stuff shortly...

Edit: moving the folder back to where it should be from where it ended up seems to have fixed my issue. On the plus side, I now have a recent backup of my username/Studio folder, which is up to date as of a couple of hours ago. Still trying to get my heart back into my chest...
Yeah, know how you felt when that happens, that's why i decided to setup a Nextcloud server on a RaspberryPi, and made all my critical stuff sync to it from my work machine. But not really a backup option in its self, but i also now do loads of those weekly on other locations, including another RaspberryPi backup server. might be worth your while looking into that sort of option, cheap and reliable with a desktop client for all platforms. Hope all was recovered ok.

Stay safe out there people!
Sorry if this is off topic, but important i think to all Artists on this thread

Reactions: OhWee

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Either this was the day Nigel regretted becoming a window-washer,
or Simon took this as a sign to quit his job as an accountant and become a gynecologist.
I will never be able to fly past this building in my flight simulator again without remembering this vision. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes