• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Doesn't Martin have a daughter too?
Dunno. I'm still hoping someone shares a better version of Olivia. You know, for that 3 dad - 3 daughter thingie...

I'd be interested in seeing what Jen's Dad looks like as well. AFAIK he hasn't made an appearance as of yet, but then I haven't been following the game very closely as of late.

As for Nathan, aka Elle(na)'s Dad, getting lucky with Dee, well I've already established that Dee (my version of her anyways) loves older guys...

Some scene from Pt 1 of Enthralled...

So yeah, you know me and my group sex fetish...

If that's Martin's daughter, mmmmmmmmmmm!

And, assuming that is Martin's daughter, specs please? If you are so inclined of course, in the Art Assets Thread.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Dunno. I'm still hoping someone shares a better version of Olivia. You know, for that 3 dad - 3 daughter thingie...

I'd be interested in seeing what Jen's Dad looks like as well. AFAIK he hasn't made an appearance as of yet, but then I haven't been following the game very closely as of late.

As for Nathan, aka Elle(na)'s Dad, getting lucky with Dee, well I've already established that Dee (my version of her anyways) loves older guys...

If that's Martin's daughter, mmmmmmmmmmm!

And, assuming that is Martin's daughter, specs please? If you are so inclined of course, in the Art Assets Thread.
This is one of the characters for my future comic on patreon, I just thought that she was suitable for the role of Martin's daughter)

Reactions: Sierra025 and OhWee

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

:WaitWhat:

Mark Twain?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes