• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
What if pat works with mrdots :ROFLMAO:
Characters not only stand there and talk but also have rich face expressions and body language
I think body language works better than plain conversations under certain conditions (that's why I love pat11's works)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Made To Order...

Turns out that my 'go to/Enthralled' version of Dee was already approx. 140cm, so I didn't need to dial her height down any further. Apparently 140cm is a popular size for ... I'm mildly curious if one could order/commision a 'custom' Dee doll... If so, all one would need then is some decent robotics & personality programming, assuming that the singularity doesn't wipe us all out first...

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Turns out that my 'go to/Enthralled' version of Dee was already approx. 140cm, so I didn't need to dial her height down any further. Apparently 140cm is a popular size for ... I'm mildly curious if one could order/commision a 'custom' Dee doll... If so, all one would need then is some decent robotics & personality programming, assuming that the singularity doesn't wipe us all out first...
If the singularity ever finds out what you're planning with that doll, it WILL wipe us all out.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Made To Order...

I'll take a dozen

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes