• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
A while back, when I posted a couple of Fanart Pics here, here, here, and also this pic...

Anyways, someone asked if I had the bird. Well, I haven't found one, but I do have Daz Wyvern 2.0 in my library. I spent some time this morning making some adjustments to it. It's far from perfect, but it doesn't look too bad...

BTW, there is a out now, came out last year. There's 3 volumes apparently...

I haven't read it yet, 'cuz I don't have it yet.
What assets did you use for the boots and outfit?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What assets did you use for the boots and outfit?
It's been a while. I'm thinking it was this one:

BTW, is a good place to find Daz related freebies. I located the above link using the PoserDazFreebies search function, typing in Heavy Metal as my search parameter.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Wow. 217 pages. It took a while but I think I saw every single picture in this thread.
Amazing works, thanks to everyone.
Even F95 warned me that I used all my daily likes :love: , so the ones that I couldn't like their works please consider themself liked. :)))

OhWee I basically fall in love with your work. I hope you will continue your Enthralled work.

And a question to everyone. Probably it has been already asked, but I am going to ask nevertheless.
Can I begin doing what you are doing?
What do I need and If I need can I ask your help? (hmm, more than one question, but I feel a little bit vigorous right now :p )

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wow. 217 pages. It took a while but I think I saw every single picture in this thread.
Amazing works, thanks to everyone.
Even F95 warned me that I used all my daily likes :love: , so the ones that I couldn't like their works please consider themself liked. :)))

OhWee I basically fall in love with your work. I hope you will continue your Enthralled work.

And a question to everyone. Probably it has been already asked, but I am going to ask nevertheless.
Can I begin doing what you are doing?
What do I need and If I need can I ask your help? (hmm, more than one question, but I feel a little bit vigorous right now :p )
Thanks for the compliment! (y)

As for liking stuff by the various fanart artists around here, you could always go back and like the other stuff later on, as your likes 'regenerate'.

The mods around here like us to keep the threads focused, but let me point you to a few other threads.

DMD the game art and most of the fan art is done using Daz Studio, which is available for free, although you do need to provide an email addy to get the Daz site registration info to 'unlock' Daz Studio. Some of the models are also free, but most are 'for sale' items at Daz3D, Renderosity, and a few resources are at Renderotica as well.

As for DMD specific fanart, we have a thread where we've listed the various models used ingame, or at least our best guesses in some cases..

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

A few of the other games featured here on F95Zone also have their own art assets threads, if such things interest you.

As for Daz Studio tips, you can check the Daz3D forum (once you register with Daz, this will give you a 'log in' for the site and forum), YouTube, and there are a few threads here on F95Zone as well. The linked forum below is probably as good a place as any to ask questions here, if you still have them after perusing a few threads and such.
https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/

Or the relevant art assets threads if your question pertains to a specific character or model used ingame.

There's a 'freebie links' thread here as well. I utilize freebies often in my fanart, as well as paid resources.
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/

One other thing. Most computers should be able to handle Daz Studio, however most Daz Studio renders these days are done utilizing Nvidia Iray, so a decent Nvidia graphics card with fairly large amounts of VRAM (say 6-11 GB of VRAM) is highly recommended, as it'll drop your Iray render times significantly.

Some people do render with 3Delight in Daz Studio, but that's a completely different topic.

Info on some of the paid resources can be found in this Asset Releases section of this forum. While you should buy the paid stuff, well if you are looking for info r.e. how to acquire resources via other sources, it might be worth a gander...

Hope this helps! ;)

BTW, I am still plugging away at Pt III of Enthralled, when the whim strikes, but right now my interests are mostly elsewhere. I'll finish it up someday...

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Thanks for the compliment! (y)

As for liking stuff by the various fanart artists around here, you could always go back and like the other stuff later on, as your likes 'regenerate'.

The mods around here like us to keep the threads focused, but let me point you to a few other threads.

DMD the game art and most of the fan art is done using Daz Studio, which is available for free, although you do need to provide an email addy to get the Daz site registration info to 'unlock' Daz Studio. Some of the models are also free, but most are 'for sale' items at Daz3D, Renderosity, and a few resources are at Renderotica as well.

As for DMD specific fanart, we have a thread where we've listed the various models used ingame, or at least our best guesses in some cases..

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/

A few of the other games featured here on F95Zone also have their own art assets threads, if such things interest you.

As for Daz Studio tips, you can check the Daz3D forum (once you register with Daz, this will give you a 'log in' for the site and forum), YouTube, and there are a few threads here on F95Zone as well. The linked forum below is probably as good a place as any to ask questions here, if you still have them after perusing a few threads and such.
https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/

Or the relevant art assets threads if your question pertains to a specific character or model used ingame.

There's a 'freebie links' thread here as well. I utilize freebies often in my fanart, as well as paid resources.
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/

One other thing. Most computers should be able to handle Daz Studio, however most Daz Studio renders these days are done utilizing Nvidia Iray, so a decent Nvidia graphics card with fairly large amounts of VRAM (say 6-11 GB of VRAM) is highly recommended, as it'll drop your Iray render times significantly.

Some people do render with 3Delight in Daz Studio, but that's a completely different topic.

Info on some of the paid resources can be found in this Asset Releases section of this forum. While you should buy the paid stuff, well if you are looking for info r.e. how to acquire resources via other sources, it might be worth a gander...

Hope this helps! ;)

BTW, I am still plugging away at Pt III of Enthralled, when the whim strikes, but right now my interests are mostly elsewhere. I'll finish it up someday...
Thank you so much for your answer.
I am thinking this as a hobby :) a free time thing, eventually, I am working full-time, however, nowadays because of strict regulations of my uni, I am just working 3 days a week nowadays.

Thanks for the links. I am going to look at all of them soon and I am going to start as soon as possible and hope I can be able to do some good stuff too.

The configuration of my PC is: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core, 32 GB Ram, 8 GB RX 5500 XT and some M2 SSD
I hope this config is enogh to do some work.

Indeed it helped.
Thanks again

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your answer.
I am thinking this as a hobby :) a free time thing, eventually, I am working full-time, however, nowadays because of strict regulations of my uni, I am just working 3 days a week nowadays.

Thanks for the links. I am going to look at all of them soon and I am going to start as soon as possible and hope I can be able to do some good stuff too.

The configuration of my PC is: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core, 32 GB Ram, 8 GB RX 5500 XT and some M2 SSD
I hope this config is enogh to do some work.

Indeed it helped.
Thanks again
the 12 cores/24 threads of the 3900X will help your 'CPU Only' render times a bit, but the RX 5500 XT won't help you with Iray rendering. It will help with say Blender, and of course running your desktop, but if you should decide you like this hobby, yeah start keeping an eye peeled for good deals on a fairly recent Nvidia card with decent amounts of VRAM. Or, if you want to give 3Delight a spin instead, yeah you are good to go. Some people like 3Delight (a CPU only based rendering engine included with Daz Studio), myself I've never seriously messed with it as I like how Iray renders look. That 3900X should work rather well with 3Delight, and if you want to develop a different 'style', well there you go!

Note that you can have both Nvidia and AMD cards inside of your computer, assuming you have an extra PCIe 16 slot. This works particularly well with Iray rendering, as you can (assuming that the scene isn't too large for the graphics card VRAM) do a render on the Nvidia card while using the AMD card to run your desktop. This also allows you to work while a render is baking without your system performance slowing to a crawl. Just remember to 'uncheck' the CPU in your rendering options (ask about this again once you start getting your feet wet with the program if you can't figure out how to do this). I do something similar on my system, although in my case I'm using the integrated GPU in my Ryzen 2400G instead of a discrete graphics card for my destkop duties...

There are other rendering engines as well, but for just getting started Daz Studio is free, after all, so it's not a bad place to start. I use it almost exclusively, with a couple of other programs for model building and such. Others like Optane or other engines, it's kind of a 'personal preference' kinda thing.

Reactions: gnole13
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes