Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"I love it when a plan comes together!"

You should really make the Face model look like Katie Sackhoff! Yeah, I know it's already Katie...but wrong Katie for the Starbuck switch!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There were many attempts to change D's hairstyle, most of them unsuccessful. That ponytail looked best suited for her and even Mr Dots wasn't able to make her look better with her hair down.
This is by far the best hairstyle for this model. It instantly transformed her from a teenager with hot body to a stunning young woman.
Mr Dots should seriously consider adopting this hairstyle, especially for modelling competition.
For that occasion, girl should look as glamorous as possible and ponytail is too plain for that.
Well done mei-chan.

Reactions: EDJ23 and RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 688866

Really couldn't come up with a caption I liked.
It would have been a bit more 'classic' if she was in a 'bucking bronco' pose with her hat held in her hand above her head... but a nice nod nonetheless.

On a related note, I think Dee qualifies as 'having sexual characteristics of a highly stimulating nature'...

- Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson:
Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

- Dr. Strangelove:
Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

- Russian Ambassador Alexi de Sadesky:
I must confess, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheAnalSissy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 688866

Really couldn't come up with a caption I liked.
It would have been a bit more 'classic' if she was in a 'bucking bronco' pose with her hat held in her hand above her hand... but a nice nod nonetheless.

On a related note, I think Dee qualifies as 'having sexual characteristics of a highly stimulating nature'...
Slim Pickens was hilarious in that movie!
Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Reactions: TheAnalSissy

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would have been a bit more 'classic' if she was in a 'bucking bronco' pose with her hat held in her hand above her head... but a nice nod nonetheless.

You're correct.
I was planning to do that pose but honestly I've been short on time lately and that became too time consuming for me right now.

Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes