Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DevilEyedol

Dec 18, 2018
OMAHGAHD the balls are almost as big as her her, sexy but so much too much exagerated for a human :LOL:

a guy with that would faint before it hv enough blood inside to get hard to half o_O
I didn’t make any changes to the penis, the balls are like this because it was resting on a table :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

[EDIT] to be honest i made a change in it yes, i made a slight change in the color of the glans

PS: sorry for my bad english...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a nod to something that happened recently in some show...

A result of feeling the need to binge watch the new She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series (for free), based on a recommend. IMHO, worth it!
The change in hairstyles make Dee and Elle look a lot different...
Not related, but now I'm binge watching The Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance. Just a few episodes more to go...

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just a nod to something that happened recently in some show...

A result of feeling the need to binge watch the new She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series (for free), based on a recommend. IMHO, worth it!
The change in hairstyles make Dee and Elle look a lot different...
Not related, but now I'm binge watching The Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance. Just a few episodes more to go...
When did She-Ra kiss another chick? Is this a show I need to watch? :p

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
goobdoob The She-Ra on Netflix is not the same She-Ra you might remember from the mid 80's. It basically throws out all the canon and makes the whole story LGBTQ, the showrunner makes it a point to write dialog that respects non-binary pronouns.

All that said, not my cup of tea, not the LGTBTQ part, I didn't like the original She-Ra either. It wasn't appealing to me in the 80's and this version is not appealing to me now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes