Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a personal render... it's a nod to a good (feline) friend.

It's also archived in my 'archive' thread with a suitable note r.e. what this relates to.
Terrance is acting as a stand-in in this render, depicting a typical day of myself plugging away at some new CG render, and/or just browsing the net...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D does not look to happy about her current situation.

dav.mminolta

Jun 7, 2020
Really nice works ! (sorry for my bad english).
I'm trying to create Dee on Tk17 (daz3d is too "heavy" for my computer). If someone already make her on Tk..your help is welcome.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
This is not bad, I do not want to say anything bad, but you need to work a little on the settings of the head, chest and ass, I see that you selected the ass settings in a standing position, you need to test in several positions, about the head, try to reduce some settings according to those add, and chest, choose a position where baby D bends the chest with a wheel and adjust the chest so that in this position she looks good, then she will look good later))) Good luck)

Reactions: tata19

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
This is not bad, I do not want to say anything bad, but you need to work a little on the settings of the head, chest and ass, I see that you selected the ass settings in a standing position, you need to test in several positions, about the head, try to reduce some settings according to those add, and chest, choose a position where baby D bends the chest with a wheel and adjust the chest so that in this position she looks good, then she will look good later))) Good luck)
Yeah, was a rather quick one.
To be honest, I don't even think the pose is that bad (at least in relation to the rest).
The expression, the hair and the camera on the other hand ... (I just realized she looks like is stoned and bit on a bee) :confused:

Let's just say I had better ones XD

(Also there are clipping issues)

Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, was a rather quick one.
To be honest, I don't even think the pose is that bad (at least in relation to the rest).
The expression, the hair and the camera on the other hand ... (I just realized she looks like is stoned and bit on a bee) :confused:

Let's just say I had better ones XD

(Also there are clipping issues)
A bit of work will solve the issue, you already have the source)

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Pay attention to your expressions, this is one of the most important things in a render, it is what will give life to your model. Always adapt the expressions to the shape of the mouth you have chosen. Not all expressions work with all models, far from it.
An expression that you find interesting, once put on your model, can ruin an image

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes