Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so some crazy person over at the Daz forum just applied a daz character's face to some short video clips using deepfake technology...

Looks surprisingly real...
:unsure:

I don't have the software in question, and am a bit of a software luddite in any case, but it occurs to me that it'd be pretty cool to see D's face used in this manner...

Just food for thought for you fellow artists that are looking for something to experiment with!
:p

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
you asked a good question and the answer is yes

JonasSnr all my images posted here are large format wallpapers

View attachment 783217
What's the like option which can say "wtf this is great, D is fuckin'hot, and I really want to see her getting ravaged and liking it in that whore outfit, plus that crazy, surreal situation only makes the overall render even better"?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hottie helping Hotshots...

I actually did this one a few months back, but for whatever reason didn't share it. The Cali wildfire situation jogged my memory, so enjoy!
D is hot enough to start a fire.
The truck even has steps for D to be able to get into the cab. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Where is Elly?
I haven't dialed Elly or her Mom in to my liking as of yet, plus that was the maximum number of characters that I could fit into a single render pass in my video card's VRAM in any case. Usually I can only manage 5-6 characters, so 7 is pushing it. Note that they are all nekkid in the render, which allowed me to get away with seven characters, clothes would have added even more VRAM overhead...

Sure, I could have set up two render passes, and merged them in Photoshop, but that would have been extra work...

Rest assured, Elly would have a place in said hypothetical Crossover, as would both of the moms... not to mention Dee's brother (from Rachel's side, that's not canon, just something I think should be a thing, he's that young lad that Rachel is banging in the game...).

With the two moms and the MC's sister involved, not to mention three daughters and at least four gal friends and their dads/uncles, yeah the possibilities are endless! It's not something I'd personally want to take on, but I may make a quick nod to this idea in my other projects at least. But if someone else ran with the idea...

:love::p(y)

BTW, Parental Love 1.0 is supposed to come out this weekend maybe! I'm guessing 1.0 means that it will finally be fully complete with the rest of the other endings included...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes