Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
WOW WOW and WOW!!!!
Rolmac this is one hell of a hot image imo, and you seem to have improved the Boobs of Dee compared to the game Dee, and look more natural and perfect to me, along with the rest of her body that took me some minutes to get to. keep it up.....if you know what i mean :) Would love a PC wallpaper version!!!

This conjures up a few scenarios with my very dirty mind as a phone wallpaper, depending on who Dee shares it with, and she does like sharing these days!

Firstly i wondered how to explain the expression of Dee in this wonderful image, and it can be that Daddy surprised Dee by bursting in to the bathroom with his Camera, as Daddy has a moto (always keep your camera ready for Dee, to help her modelling career of course ;) ) So she looks a little surprised, but not cross, as she really wants a damn good scrub down with Daddy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Greeting Viewers !

Welcome back to the weekly preview of Love Island. This week is special, because we are announcing the arrival of Dee, the Blonde goddess! With all other girls in partnerships, she is sure to recieve a warm welcome by the single guys.

From Sea Side, Dee is living with her father. She is no stranger to modeling, having a role model in her dads girlfriend, the model Georgina.

Her small figure, divine features and deep blue eyes are sure to make guys drop their jaws, when she enters the Villa this weekend.

As always, she will be given a challenge that she has to complete, in order to qualify for the finals later in the seasons. Visit the pay-per-view site for making your impact on what challenge she will be given the first week.

Will she recieve a challenge, that involves other participants? making sure to make a good impression? Go vote and stay tune for the next episode!

- Love Island

View attachment 761790
Nice image of our Dee again Andurin, but she seems to be in some difficulty having lost her Bikini someplace, perhaps Martin the lifeguard is retrieving it for her at this very moment, he can always help her to put it back on again......perhaps!

I have not even started the Love Island game yet, so something to look forward to in the coming weeks if this wonderful young lady is there, she has been my first VN, and she really got me hooked back then and still does even now, cant get enough of her.
Keep doing what you do, and don't let your standards slip, but i dont think that will happen judging by our Dee here.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A lot of your comic type images are above my head, as i have no idea who most of them are, but your work is first class as always, keep it up.
In this case, it's a PBSKids thang...

Just another casualty in my quest to eroticize various beloved characters... after maturing them appropriately as needed of course!
:sneaky:

Reactions: Big Rooster

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys.
Good and bad news.
The good is I've done 50 renders., the bad thing is that I will not release them until I have finished writing the dialogues.,
and I write a little slowly because I want it to be a good and fun story.

sample of what's coming.. "it's just this one that's in black and white "
BW.png

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Nice image of our Dee again Andurin, but she seems to be in some difficulty having lost her Bikini someplace, perhaps Martin the lifeguard is retrieving it for her at this very moment, he can always help her to put it back on again......perhaps!

I have not even started the Love Island game yet, so something to look forward to in the coming weeks if this wonderful young lady is there, she has been my first VN, and she really got me hooked back then and still does even now, cant get enough of her.
Keep doing what you do, and don't let your standards slip, but i dont think that will happen judging by our Dee here.
My Love Island comment has nothing to do with the game and more an attempt to make a reference to the reality show Love Island.

Also, mind seeing if you could condense your messages? ^^ if you are the last one to post, just edit that one. Can see you did 6 posts in a row :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Blue bird skimming on razor's edge the legend will be born
The race is on against the clock in the silence of the dawn
The greatest bird to ever fly the fastest of her breed
Pushing out the envelope to break the record speed

Lyrics courtesy of Saxon

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes