Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
And here is the eagerly awaited issue 3 of the magazine MrDots BABES, I hope you will have as much pleasure as I had to create it
This one asked me a lot more work ;)

Issue 3 (new link, i just saw i made a mistake in page 3) :

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm afraid that the use of commercial media and revenue sources will inevitably become untenable because their exposure to legal threat makes them see "questionable" content is not worth it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Technically there has been no interracial sex in DMD as of yet.
Personally I like fan art where the artists put D in situations that the VN never will, like fighting orcs or a steam punk chick.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, SOME of us have an anthropomorphic duck fucking obsession...
:D

If you want, I could give him black feathers the next time he nails Dee. That way she's fucking a black dude who happens to be a duck...

Marvin is very much black, and he nailed Dee... (I posted this one a while back)...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, SOME of us have an anthropomorphic duck fucking obsession...
:D

If you want, I could give him black feathers the next time he nails Dee. That way she's fucking a black dude who happens to be a duck...

Marvin is very much black, and he nailed Dee... (I posted this one a while back)...

After this the whole group goes out to eat at Joe Roma's Cajun Sushi and Truck Stop...

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Try learning Daz for the first time
And……posing and environment went good and settled, then rendering completely fried my laptop :eek:

In memory of my first attempt at fanarts (2020-2020)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Big Rooster
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes