Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, all the part of my site regarding MrDots VNs is finished, I hope you like it ;)

I don't remember if I said it before, but now you will be able to find and download the issues of the magazine on the official MrDots website.
the link on my site when you click on the magazine covers, sends you directly to the page

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Ok, all the part of my site regarding MrDots VNs is finished, I hope you like it ;)

I don't remember if I said it before, but now you will be able to find and download the issues of the magazine on the official MrDots website.
the link on my site when you click on the magazine covers, sends you directly to the page
Worst art you made.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys

Looking for 3-4 demo testers for my dmd fan game concept. Demo game will introduce 1. Game idea with a certain art style. It will show case a few scenarios.

Tester must be able to come with objektive feedback and evaluate it as a standalone game. Since i plan on removing the incest from my game. Feedback must be openminded to the demo and not personally Bias.

Dm me if interested.

(demo will naturally be available for everyone). Its a demo, not a released game or anything.

I have ideas for so many games. So now i am making small concept demos to see what is something worth building on.

First story is a bording school (after high school college prep. Year) concept, second will be a "first job" corruption game. Third is undecided but I dream about making a isekai concept, involving magic and overpowerness. Tho i would prefore to be more expirienced before doing that one. Because atm i can only make that game as I want it in rpgmaker, to get the funktions i want. And I, like 99% of everyone, aint a fan of rpgmaker games

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys

Looking for 3-4 demo testers for my dmd fan game concept. Demo game will introduce 1. Game idea with a certain art style. It will show case a few scenarios.

Tester must be able to come with objektive feedback and evaluate it as a standalone game. Since i plan on removing the incest from my game. Feedback must be openminded to the demo and not personally Bias.

Dm me if interested.

(demo will naturally be available for everyone). Its a demo, not a released game or anything.

I have ideas for so many games. So now i am making small concept demos to see what is something worth building on.

First story is a bording school (after high school college prep. Year) concept, second will be a "first job" corruption game. Third is undecided but I dream about making a isekai concept, involving magic and overpowerness. Tho i would prefore to be more expirienced before doing that one. Because atm i can only make that game as I want it in rpgmaker, to get the funktions i want. And I, like 99% of everyone, aint a fan of rpgmaker games
how about me! As long as you are comfortable with objective criticism in a DM and not out here in this open forum.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Just looked at your fan art site.
WOW!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Makes you wonder what D brought in the picnic basket.
Is she trying to lore in Yogi the bear?

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Very nice.
Kind of reminds me of Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.

View attachment 829325
once finished i think the same thing. that said, its still the worst dung I've done, it was just a test of drape and some shader. I had to upload it because I liked the colors, but even its a disaster. I'm ashamed and ashamed every time you like it.

I made you another to catch up with the dung

dee horse.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes