Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Best of both worlds... A Wife and Mother and DMD cross over. Sam and Dylan go for a drive to the town "Seaside" and find Dee walking alone on the beach still upset at her loss in the beauty contest. The Boys convince her to do a road trip with them back home as a distraction. Coming home earlier than expected the trio find that the Parker girls and Julia enjoying themselves by the pool.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Best of both worlds... A Wife and Mother and DMD cross over. Sam and Dylan go for a drive to the town "Seaside" and find Dee walking alone on the beach still upset at her loss in the beauty contest. The Boys convince her to do a road trip with them back home as a distraction. Coming home earlier than expected the trio find that the Parker girls and Julia enjoying themselves by the pool.
There's too much sex for that to be A Wife and Mother.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
It may be a strange question, but what is Dee's height? She seems a short girl, but how much?
Or maybe you know something about her "women's body measurements chart" (sizes bust / waist / hips)?

• Love
Reactions: Siatin

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It may be a strange question, but what is Dee's height? She seems a short girl, but how much?
Or maybe you know something about her "women's body measurements chart" (sizes bust / waist / hips)?
I just scanned Page 162, and the only refererence to height there I see on that page is mine, where I mention that MY version of Dee is around 4'10".

My version is shorter than what Mr. Dots supposedly indicated at some point, which from the post I read at the time (second hand info) indicated that 'D' is 5'1". Unfortunately, I didn't link to the 'info post' so I'm not sure exactly where that number comes from. But 5'1" sounds about right to me.

Anyways, here's a version of 'D', created by F95ZoneUser463, with a few minor adjustments by yours truly, where I dialed her in at 5'1" to match that info:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3033308

If any of the other fan artists around here may remember where the Mr. Dots quote I mentioned comes from, feel free to share. Or, if you are aware of an 'official' post that says otherwise, please post that so that we can 'enter that info into the record' so to speak.

With all that being said, it's really up to you as a fan artist how tall you want 'D' to be. Some have made her taller and leggier, and she can look rather striking with taller dimensions.

I have a personal preference for shorter gals. Daz PAs have this preference where many of the women are 5'10" or taller (which is taller than average), but for me shorter is a bit of a fetish of mine. See Fuck Team Five Ft.... So, for my preference, Dee at just shy of 4'10" is particularly sexy...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Siatin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes