Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DicheHed

Sep 4, 2018
While I didn't try very hard, I like G3F as my 'default', my attempt at using a script to convert her to G8F didn't go well either.

If you are so inclined, your file would be a worthy addition to the DMD Art Assets Thread.
You Honor me! And certainly! Had to go back and edit my post to give absolute credit to your stellar model as I used as reference in doing mine.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You Honor me! And certainly! Had to go back and edit my post to give absolute credit to your stellar model as I used as reference in doing mine.
Said credit should go to f95zoneuser463 , along with Rich and a few others who helped f95zoneuser463 arrive at his formula. I made a few additioal tweaks (mainly to the derriere), but the lions share of the credit certainly goes to them. You can credit me for merging 'D' into a single G3F morph though, which helps those that may not have all of the various morph packs we often use to create these figures get started more easily if they like this particular version of 'D'.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm willing to share. I have not a clue how many different morphing and sculpting tools I used or which they were, but any you are missing will show in missing files. I tried doing a straight copy from OhWee's G3 version with a character transfer but every try came out with this nightmare terror of a model. Had to start from near scratch.

Edit: I should mention, I did certainly use the G3 as reference in creation... should have given credit originally but especially after you liked my post LOL
Thanks ... Sharing is caring, especially when it comes to Dee !!!

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
check my website and you will see Spider Dee short story I made a few months ago, also some superheroes short story and fanart :)
I had to scroll quite a bit to see the Spider D pics, you have done sooo many pics of D. Lots of great stuff too. I particularly liked the kinkiness of this . This is a scene I would LOVE to see included in the game.
Well done.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I had to scroll quite a bit to see the Spider D pics, you have done sooo many pics of D. Lots of great stuff too. I particularly liked the kinkiness of this . This is a scene I would LOVE to see included in the game.
Well done.
you don't have to look long, it's on the fan stories page in "Spiderman"

This image with Dee and Rachel, I made it almost 2 years ago, when I had just started using Daz Studio, so I wasn't very good yet, even very bad. If I had to do it again now, it would have nothing to do with it, it would be 1000 times better

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
you don't have to look long, it's on the fan stories page in "Spiderman"

This image with Dee and Rachel, I made it almost 2 years ago, when I had just started using Daz Studio, so I wasn't very good yet, even very bad. If I had to do it again now, it would have nothing to do with it, it would be 1000 times better
Wow, again, sooo many images and stories, and again, well done. I don't have time just now, but I'll have a good look them all later. Cheers.

Reactions: Backdoorman

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Wow, again, sooo many images and stories, and again, well done. I don't have time just now, but I'll have a good look them all later. Cheers.
;)
some are missing, not enough time to upload the last fan arts, soo i will upload them

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes