Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Who is the model?
Dammit, I knew this would happen. I told my daughter to stop broadcasting on those live cam sites. :mad: :sneaky:

Proper answer ...

Hmm, now that is an odd coincidence. I named D "Molly", and it turns out this girl is called "Molly_p". She is or was on Chaturbate ...

P.S. took me less than a minute to find it with Google image search.

Last edited:
Reactions: pivan4

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I think the girl (Lauren) from Tasty PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like a real life slightly grown up version of D added bonus has the most amazing voice on youtube and has a excellent knowledge of PC hardware, plug, plug
Lauren Tasty PC.png

Reactions: pivan4

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Talking of Baldies. I was watching Benny Hill repeats. Benny does a good Kojak spoof ... "O'Jack" the Irish version of Kojak, and there is a nice titillating maid in the scene. We've seen D as a sexy secretary, but not as a naught maid yet. Not counting any fan art that I might have missed. Would be nice to see. ALSO, D would have been a fantastic "Hill's Angel". Wooof!

Benny and D.jpg

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I think the girl (Lauren) from Tasty PC looks like a real life slightly grown up version of D added bonus has the most amazing voice on youtube and has a excellent knowledge of PC hardware, plug, plug
View attachment 949300
She's got the boobies, and likes showing them, but her jawline is too wide to be our cute little D. English accent, meh. Perhaps I'm jaded, living in the UK, I've heard enough of them. Give me a nice continental, perhaps Italian accent, and my peepee is ready to parley.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Dee got caught by tentacles. Can she escape, or does she even want to?
Good artwork, but nightmarish images. What's going on with the last one, are the tentacles supposed bulging through her stomach, or is it a rendering glitch?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Good artwork, but nightmarish images. What's going on with the last one, are the tentacles supposed bulging through her stomach, or is it a rendering glitch?
it's supposed to. live tentacles inside of Dee squirming around.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes