Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I am glad Chapter 4 will not just be focused on a D only path I do wish there was a D Total Sexually Active path wherein D and F had an open relationship and she could have sex with other people without daddy-dearest being around.
There was no good plot reason why D could not have had sex with both Ryan and Martin.
F has been having having sex behind D's back since Chapter 1 why not let her have freely have sex in the open?
Let her be an adult.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
While I am glad Chapter 4 will not just be focused on a D only path I do wish there was a D Total Sexually Active path wherein D and F had an open relationship and she could have sex with other people without daddy-dearest being around.
There was no good plot reason why D could not have had sex with both Ryan and Martin.
F has been having having sex behind D's back since Chapter 1 why not let her have freely have sex in the open?
Let her be an adult.
Rusty you have my vote ;). I have the same wish.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they will never do that. unfortunately.
what I would want is a corruption route, but theres none, even if that was planned from start.
without corruption, D having sex with others are almost vanilla.
if they did have a bit o corruption, it would have made more sense if D would start to have sex with others, alone or with F.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Let her be an adult.
This is one reason why I decided to do Enthralled. The way I see Dee is a bit different than what's going on in the game. I diverged from the 'official timeline' about the time that Rachel tries to take Dee home, in my alternate universe she tells Rachel to fuck off instead and she stays with Daddy. What happens next in my alternate timeline is covered somewhat extensively in Part 2 of Enthralled...

There are three other reasons as well. Trace-y is Hot, Kat(i)e's relationship with her dad I find interesting so another alternate timeline, and I like Meg(han) a lot too, hence a third alternate timeline. Really, the least altered timeline is Trace's, as I was pretty happy with the 'perfect end' for that game. Me and my harem fetish...

As for DMD, about the time when Georgina pops up again (in one of the last couple of updates) is when I completely lost interest. When I saw that the update was revolving around Georgina a bit, yeah I bailed...

Georgina is cute and all, but just doesn't interest me all that much. Coco still does, but in my alternate timeline she's a bit more adventurous...

Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Let her be an adult.
It’s funny you say that because I noticed something similar in something else. The MC (a guy),had his eyes on one girl but was banging other chicks on the side. Then the girl he likes starts to get flirty with his friend and people start complaining saying it’s turning into an NTR crap. I’m thinking, so dude can go around banging other girls but if she has sex with anyone else, the story goes to hell. Fucking hypocrites

Anyhow, maybe that’s how the writer for Dee was thinking.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
In fairness to the Mr. Dots I give him a lot credit sticking with this game with all the trials and tribulations with P.atreon censorship rules, etc. and lets be real, pirated downloads don't pay very well. Lets see what the future holds for Dee's adventures and F for that matter.
Dee's Adventures... Kinda like the "Ring" of that title.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes