Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the winter of 1986-87 a man named Jacques DuBois came into a Marseilles hospital with a gun shot wound. He died but claimed he was borne in the 1200's. Tests done on his tissue found numerous anomalies.
I have been trying to get information from the hospitals in Marseilles for a long time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Late Bloomer
(Dee grows up...)

There are a lot of great renders out there, but to see the differences between ages shown here ... wow. So very very good. Much food for thought as DMD progresses into Chapter 4.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I recently sorted through the 'DMD fanart archive' that someone was nice enough to collect and share, and noted the number of likes at that point for my 'top posts' in this thread. The 'top 15' at that point had various themes. I'll repost them under a spoiler here so that it doesn't slow the page load down to a crawl, well at least not until you open the spoiler that is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have missed another very popular OhWee pic somewhere, but those are the pics I noted in my research. Also, there are a few other artists around here that are more skilled than I am that have scored some pretty impressive like numbers on a few of their own posts, higher than my #1 pic certainly.

Most of my other pic posts get roughly half the number of likes as the pics in the spoiler above. I often feel like the more 'work' I put into a pic, the less likely it is to 'go viral', say with my 'themed' pics (Space:1999, Star Wars, Fantasy, etc.), but I like doing the 'themed' pics, as I just like to explore different fanart related subjects with Daz Studio.

Edit: I made this post in response to an observation about which kind of posts seem to be more popular around here, for those that might need some context.

Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Most of my other pic posts get roughly half the number of likes as the pics in the spoiler above. I often feel like the more 'work' I put into a pic, the less likely it is to 'go viral', say with my 'themed' pics (Space:1999, Star Wars, Fantasy, etc.), but I like doing the 'themed' pics, as I just like to explore different fanart related subjects with Daz Studio.
I remember your twilek one. I even asked you about the HDRI I loved it so much. That shit was awesome.

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are a lot of great renders out there, but to see the differences between ages shown here ... wow. So very very good. Much food for thought as DMD progresses into Chapter 4.
If you remember I clearly showed that D is an immortal.

Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes