Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
just seeing this now - well done, really great stuff. more sub aquatic adventures please in clearer water minus the scuba gear! Thanks.
thx, another underwater mini-story is not planned sorry :)
You can check my website for more fan art stories and renders, you will not be disappointed ;)

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks.
Post work.
I figured as much. Not sure about you or anyone here, but I spend more time on Photoshop/lightroom then Daz creating the damn thing. Like 5-15 minutes on Daz and an hour + on post stuff.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I used the fog fliter to create the smoke effect.
I found when I add a character to a background in post work the if the Opacity of the character is set around 96% it help merge the two images.
Also I couldn't resist making a space bounty hunter who is wearing Kawaii Kitty lingerie.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Oh is that what you did. I thought it was some fog brushes, or maybe thats how I would have done it. Gotta love how Photoshop gives you options. And at least the bounty hunter stuff is different. Can't say that I've seen it before. You and OHWee seem to have more fun with your stuff than anyone here including me. Good for you guys

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Decided to learn "Water With Floating Stuff On It" rendering. So figured I'd toss in D as part of the renders. Still haven't figured out why the closeup water and the "far" water horizon don't line up in the first picture, so I'm brain-dumping something there yet. Anyhow, large renders so open wide and scroll. Here's the story with them....enjoy. ;)

D: "Daddy! You said you rented a boat for us to celebrate New Year's Eve on, but you never said we'd have to take an airplane ride to get to it!"

D - PWAPV 01.png

D: "Uh, Dad? Is there supposed to be a seagull nest tucked under the wing here? Ugh! There's seagull poo-poo here too!"

D - PWAPV 02.png

(Later that evening after celebrating all night on the boat....)

D: "Yes, Daddy. You may drive the boat for a while now. The sun is starting to come up, so I'm gonna go out on the deck and play with the gun."

F: *the gun?*

D - PWPT 01.png

D: "DADDY! It's the seagull! It just tried to poop on me again! Turn the boat, Daddy! Turn the boat NOW!!! (locks and loads...)

D - PWPT 02.png

(Note: I either gotta quit putting so much Irish Cream in my rendering coffee, or start making sure I don't rotate the skydome to where the "seam" is in the clouds, 'cos I'm seeing some kinda monkey-eyed, cow-snout, centennial-era white-wigged winged flying dragon thingie just above D's head coming at them. Please...don't let it be the Irish Cream.....)

(credit to OhWee for the D .duf file)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Since Dee was cheated out of her win in the beauty contest, she was finally ready to compete again. Having accepting the unwritten "rules" to ensure a chance of winning, Dee's father encouraged her to "play the game" and have some fun doing it.
Here is Dee, posing on the Beach with her 1st Place Trophy!
Seaside Nude Beach Fashion & Talent Show (1) - Copy.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes