Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Created this for experimenting with Filament, but I decided to post it.
Have no idea what the scene is about.
Never thought I'd see a D render here with her holding ANYTHING round larger than her ti.., uh..., breasts. ;)

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I keep teasing about my upcoming projects. Truth is that i keep burning out, so i dont think i'll ever get to finish one xD

anyways, here are my lastest tests with enviroments. I try to keep the scene visible, even tho its night time. First two here, last two (night time ones) will be rendered later :) Dee tanned on a boat.jpg Dee tanned on a boat.jpg

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
OMG! She amazing!Can you post in front view so we see her completely its not best angle
So the angle of more towards to front? As in, over her as if you were standing above her instead of the side angle like it is? I think I see what you mean. Thanks

Reactions: Hermit76

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Martin says..."Thanks to you "dad, Dee has some amazing skills for someone that only just saw a cock less than 45 days ago!"
1.2.21.2039 - Copy.png
F says... " Thanks Martin, I'm glad to share my perfect slut daughter with all of my buddies, just as long I can watch her doing them!"

[/QUOTE]
Dee's reponsiblr
I keep teasing about my upcoming projects. Truth is that i keep burning out, so i dont think i'll ever get to finish one xD

anyways, here are my lastest tests with enviroments. I try to keep the scene visible, even tho its night time. First two here, last two (night time ones) will be rendered later :) View attachment 977938 View attachment 977938
Don't quit. It's not that you have an artificial deadline to keep. Do other things too. Your great work makes me try to do better myself.

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 978588

Trying something completely new here. Not my usual style, but hopefully someone likes it.

Let me know what you guys think and any tips for this sort of style would be helpful.
Love the idea. May i suggest staying at the same angle, but shoulders a bit down, back arched, with her legs bend and knees out to the side. Leaving the actions of her hand "mysterious".

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
@Corrupted223 I'm pretty sure it's a daz3d model that Mrdots uses

and for those that haven't seen them, here are some images which @CarlosSilva made which sparked my inspiration to create this thread View attachment 14146 View attachment 14147 View attachment 14148
so sexy i love her high heels

she sexy

Dear Kass69. Please refrain from posting in rapid succession. If you are the latest to post, kindly edit your previous post instead of posting a new post.

Thank you.
i am new sorry my english its not perfect

sexy boots

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes