Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just an additional D on a motorcycle render for the thread. The pose made her suck in her abs something fierce, but I'd still ride with her. 3800 x 3039, open wide and scroll. Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file.

View attachment 987606
great work!
seems like the bikes scale is a bit on the small side. Dee is 4'11" (59") and a HD saddle height is 25" +

Reactions: Falcon6

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In case anyone is curious as to why I'm distracted ATM/not cranking out as much fan art...

Yeah it's an older game at this point, but new to my game library. GOG had a sale on an XCOM Bundle over the holidays, and I finally got around to installing it last week. Been XCOM-ing ever since...

On a slightly unrelated note, if there WAS an XXX version of this game, I'd probably fall completely off the face of the internet for a bit. Go Sectoid on Human sex! Maybe I'll do a fanart piece along those lines, I'd need to adapt the aliens in my Daz library to look a bit more like Sectoids though...
:p

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
great work!
seems like the bikes scale is a bit on the small side. Dee is 4'11" (59") and a HD saddle height is 25" +
Yeah, I cheated on that a bit. The bike is actually at 100% it's asset size. When I put D on it at her .duf file size she looked SOOOO tiny in the seat her hands/arms would never reach the bar grips or her feet the pegs. So I increased her size percentage some. Then I changed the pose to what it ended up being in the render. Even with that, she'd still need training wheels at stop signs 'cos her feet won't touch the ground. :D

I used to ride a Honda sport tourer until a lady in a pickup truck texting on her phone ran me and my friend over on our MC's 5 years ago and damned near killed both of us. After recovering from massive neck surgery, I now have a Trike. It was either that or no more riding. But hey....I could fit D in the top box of it 'cos it's so big on the Trike.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, I cheated on that a bit. The bike is actually at 100% it's asset size. When I put D on it at her .duf file size she looked SOOOO tiny in the seat her hands/arms would never reach the bar grips or her feet the pegs. So I increased her size percentage some. Then I changed the pose to what it ended up being in the render. Even with that, she'd still need training wheels at stop signs 'cos her feet won't touch the ground. :D

I used to ride a Honda sport tourer until a lady in a pickup truck texting on her phone ran me and my friend over on our MC's 5 years ago and damned near killed both of us. After recovering from massive neck surgery, I now have a Trike. It was either that or no more riding. But hey....I could fit D in the top box of it 'cos it's so big on the Trike.
I think it's Honwa Rebel

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I think it's Honwa Rebel
I thought the same thing too. More like a Rebel than a Harley. But then some people kept mistaking my Honda Sport Tourer for a BMW . One of my fellow riders who had the same model actually put a BMW sticker on the side of his after a while and could convince some people it actually WAS a Beemer.

P1000460.JPG

(Hmmm...I wonder how I could use this picture and put D on my (now destroyed from the accident 5 years ago) Honda. Google search.....Google search..... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I thought the same thing too. More like a Rebel than a Harley. But then some people kept mistaking my Honda Sport Tourer for a BMW . One of my fellow riders who had the same model actually put a BMW sticker on the side of his after a while and could convince some people it actually WAS a Beemer.

View attachment 992568

(Hmmm...I wonder how I could use this picture and put D on my (now destroyed from the accident 5 years ago) Honda. Google search.....Google search..... :unsure:
there's two kinds of riders... I'm in the second group too

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Gotta luv twin fetishes...

Short form, the older couple are twins, they had twins, and they just invited Dee to join in...

I may follow up on this one later, depending on if I can get the genesis(1) genital textures sorted out and such...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes