Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I hope they fix it soon
Doesnt look like it. There is no reasonable fix and its been around for years now. Only just recently i got hit. Its a more and more common sadly.

But heres my a preview of some of the crew ive gotten ready for the project. And yes, Dee will have a role in the story, but im keeping that a secret for now.

Edit: I cant attach pictures atm? did i miss something?

Edit 2: Nvm. Litteraly in the headline when you enter the website.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I thought that the latest issues were tied to the latest version of Daz.

I was going to share with you a link to 4.12 (which would be missing a bit of the latest functionality, say Genesis 8.1 maybe), but you linked to a 4.12 thread. In any case, if you don't have your previous installs backed up, and 4.12 is good enough for ya (Mega link is NLA, Google Drive link looks good though)..

You can also ask Daz CS for previous builds, but CS is painfully slow more often than not as of late...

If anyone has a fairly recent build backed up that predates the latest release, newer than 4.12.086 and that isn't giving you fits, it might not hurt to contact an uploader to share with the class if you are so inclined.

Of course, if this is an issue with the Nvidia 30 series card drivers, that's another story. I'm still on 4.10 and have a 1080Ti, so I'm not up to speed on a lot of things, but at least Daz hasn't been giving me any fits lately, knock on wood...

In any case, it might not hurt to start downloading a 'backup' full install package every time you update Daz, that way you have fall back points if you want to try a fresh install. There are ways to install just the software without messing with your content libraries, and then pointing the new Daz insall at your already installed content. Just make sure to completely uninstall the previous Studio software (except the product libraries and DIM download libraries of course).

Here's a guide for that. Note that you should start your install with Install Manager, not DS, after you you've wiped DS from your computer:

This is very off topic, but since I know that it sucks when Daz Studio starts having fits, well hopefully it's of some use to someone...

(Edited as my chiclet keyboard on my older mini laptop here is constantly missing keystrokes these days...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andurin

Twome1936

Jan 25, 2021
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes