Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
ZeroBoy You are really good at this .. I hope to see your masterpieces again.
Thank you for the kind words, maybe when I solve the problem with money and the question with the computer, then I will start doing it more often)

Reactions: Mt78

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
ZeroBoy You are really good at this .. I hope to see your masterpieces again.
Honestly, I really want to start assembling local and general celebrities, and make full-fledged comics with them, Sarah Hyland, Loren Gray, Galina Dub, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Aniston, Charlize Theron :unsure:

Reactions: Mt78

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just an observation. you could render from the camera angle of the smartphone, and then use the render as a texture for the smart phone, maybe adding an overlay with the smartphone camera controls using layered image editor for the texture maps...

You could also attempt to add the camera angle render in post, but with the finger and thumb overlapping the smart phone screen that would add extra work...

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just an observation. you could render from the camera angle of the smartphone, and then use the render as a texture for the smart phone, maybe adding an overlay with the smartphone camera controls using layered image editor for the texture maps...

You could also attempt to add the camera angle render in post, but with the finger and thumb overlapping the smart phone screen that would add extra work...
[/QUOTE
That's some great info TYVM !!! I will try it in my next next attempt.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So close and yet so far...

Still trying to dial in Olivia better... not there yet.

BTW, although I feature Dee a lot in my renders (because she's fun to render), Olivia and Coco are my two fave characters in DMD. The reason I don't show Olivia off much is because up until now I've never been happy with what I've come up with character lookalike wise. As for Coco, I really like my version of her, but she's not very popular in this thread, at least as far as likes go when I do post her up.

Also, I haven't nailed the hairstyle yet. I've been pushing hair dials a lot throughout my various efforts (this is Mk 9 btw), but just haven't captured it 100% as of yet...

I'll keep trying to perfect Olivia though as the whim strikes!
o_O

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

BTW, although I feature Dee a lot in my renders (because she's fun to render), Olivia and Coco are my two fave characters in DMD. The reason I don't show Olivia off much is because up until now I've never been happy with what I've come up with character lookalike wise. As for Coco, I really like my version of her, but she's not very popular in this thread, at least as far as likes go when I do post her up.

Also, I haven't nailed the hairstyle yet. I've been pushing hair dials a lot throughout my various efforts (this is Mk 9 btw), but just haven't captured it 100% as of yet...

o_O
Your Olivia is hotter.

• Thinking Face

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017

o_O
As a pat on the back:
You're so talented at this, that I can't even point out what the difference is :oops:
..might be the iris is a bit too large? Can't tell for sure.

• Thinking Face

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

o_O
imho, her eyes are widely spaced and low, nose bridge to wide and nostrils area to narrow. Jaw might be to square too. You just about nailed her!

• Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes