Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
...and I agree she looks "more" mature looking too. Soooo... more tweaks!
I wasn't complaining she looked more mature (older may have been a better word). Both versions...older and younger...would be "keepers" to me. I mean, after all...it IS D. She'd be a keeper in a burlap sack, granny gown, and combat boots. All at the same time. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I wasn't complaining she looked more mature (older may have been a better word). Both versions...older and younger...would be "keepers" to me. I mean, after all...it IS D. She'd be a keeper in a burlap sack, granny gown, and combat boots. All at the same time. ;)
It's all good friend, I welcome constructive critiques!

Reactions: Falcon6

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's about goddamn bloody time!

I FINALLY figured out Olivia's 'base Daz model'. That'd be FWSA Whitley!
https://f95zone.to/threads/fwsa-whitley-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.32774/

I made a few more tweaks to her face, and added a bit of depth and perk to her nips, but her face is already quite close. I'll post up my formula in the DMD Art assets thread for those who care.

Anyways, these are Whitley's 'default' skin textures, no eyebrow replacement needed, although I did tweak the translucency and such to taste. As for the morph adjustments, it's still not 100% perfect, but quite close IMHO!

Huge thanks to fried for pointing me to the right hair. He shared it a while back (Jolina hair) but I forgot...

So yeah, doing a little victory dance ATM. I've tried to dial in Olivia in around a dozen different attempts over the last couple of years, wish I had looked at Whitley more closely earlier in my Daz shopping binges...
:p

It goes without saying that I'll be on an Olivia fanart binge for the next little bit...
;)

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I obviously work under the premises that Elena is jealous of D's new found sexual charisma and is trying to sabotage her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I was bored. Then D found a bunny suit. Then I wasn't bored anymore. :whistle:

First render 2936 x 3800. Last two 2350 x 3800. Open wide and scroll.

Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file.

DMD - D - BNO 01.png

DMD - D - BNO 02.png

(D said the bunny ears were tickling her neck, so.....)

DMD - D - BNO 03.png

EDIT: Geez! I need more coffee. I just noticed the second render (the red bunny suit) has D's arms coming THROUGH the front of the suit's breast cups material. When I first rendered it I thought they were SLEEVES that had been pulled down on the suit. New render will be uploaded as soon as it finishes rendering.

(EDIT 2 : Dammit! D saw the messed up render above while the fixed one is still rendering. She's PISSED!!!)

D: "What the h*ll are you doing? You've got my elbows sticking through my tits! Fix it! FIX IT NOW!!!"

Me: "I'm trying. The new picture is still rendering."

D: "HMPFFFF!!!!"

DMD - D - DMVD 01 - 01.png

EDIT 3: Corrected red bunny suit render with body parts in better places. But D's still PO'd at me......

DMD - D - BNO 04.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes