Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viperson

Jan 8, 2019
I was bored. Then D found a bunny suit. Then I wasn't bored anymore. :whistle:

First render 2936 x 3800. Last two 2350 x 3800. Open wide and scroll.

Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file.

View attachment 1017877

View attachment 1017880

(D said the bunny ears were tickling her neck, so.....)

View attachment 1017882

EDIT: Geez! I need more coffee. I just noticed the second render (the red bunny suit) has D's arms coming THROUGH the front of the suit's breast cups material. When I first rendered it I thought they were SLEEVES that had been pulled down on the suit. New render will be uploaded as soon as it finishes rendering.

(EDIT 2 : Dammit! D saw the messed up render above while the fixed one is still rendering. She's PISSED!!!)

D: "What the h*ll are you doing? You've got my elbows sticking through my tits! Fix it! FIX IT NOW!!!"

Me: "I'm trying. The new picture is still rendering."

D: "HMPFFFF!!!!"

View attachment 1017926

EDIT 3: Corrected red bunny suit render with body parts in better places. But D's still PO'd at me......

View attachment 1017943
can u put a pantyhose for the first pic if possible

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
black colour with suit
OK, I did 2 renders for you 'cos of the dark shadow lighting on her legs in the original render leaving the black nylons fairly opaque in it now.

First Render. Only added the nylons to the scene. Nylons needed some highlight.
DMD - D - BNO 01a.png

Second render I added a Point Light near her legs to better highlight the nylon's texture. Subtle, but I liked it.
DMD - D - BNO 01b.png

Both 2936 x 3800. Open wide and scroll.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
D's hair isn't the easiest to work with. Lots of times I move it to an "unrealistic" location manually or else it looks worse than if I didn't. It could use about 4 times as many bones in it than it has now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes