Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Happy V Day!

A number of us have acquired them legally...

I should note that details for a number of the morph packs and characters, clothing, etc. can be found in the Asset Releases section of this forum. Acquiring the assets by other means, well that's different than buying them legally. A few of the assets are legally available for free as well (thinking of a few morphs here), but for the most part, yeah they are 'paid' assets.

Of course, this being a buccaneer forum and all...
oh surprising no one has leaked them considering this site has tons of pirates lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Big Rooster

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Downside to having a catgirl.
Emptying the litter box.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Dog sex is more interesting anyways...

Speaking of farms, I threw together this parody/concept on a whim today. If I should find the time to tackle this idea in the future, Dee could maybe do a cameo in the prelude or something...

I'd need to add a few more tears to the clothing and such, but mainly I just wanted to put the idea together in model form at least. Not an original idea certainly, but parodies can be fun sometimes...

Anyways, back on topic, this thread is still attracting new artists, which is hella cool! The DMD game thread was started on Sept. 27th, 2016, and this thread was started in August of 2017, so we are creeping up on the 4 1/2 year mark for the game's debut on F95Zone.

When the five year mark comes around, it'd be cool if the regular artists around here did some anniversary pieces or something. I usually do 'milestone' pieces, say when this thread passed the 200 page mark. The 300 page mark is also creeping up, so I am currently thinking about doing another milestone piece...

I'm not a fan really of MMP (Milking My Patrons) but I do enjoy putting Dee in various situations, hence why I still contribute after all these years...

But enough blah blah... Carry on y'all!
;)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Speaking of farms, I threw together this parody/concept on a whim today. If I should find the time to tackle this idea in the future, Dee could maybe do a cameo in the prelude or something...

I'd need to add a few more tears to the clothing and such, but mainly I just wanted to put the idea together in model form at least. Not an original idea certainly, but parodies can be fun sometimes...

Anyways, back on topic, this thread is still attracting new artists, which is hella cool! The DMD game thread was started on Sept. 27th, 2016, and this thread was started in August of 2017, so we are creeping up on the 4 1/2 year mark for the game's debut on F95Zone.

When the five year mark comes around, it'd be cool if the regular artists around here did some anniversary pieces or something. I usually do 'milestone' pieces, say when this thread passed the 200 page mark. The 300 page mark is also creeping up, so I am currently thinking about doing another milestone piece...

I'm not a fan really of MMP (Milking My Patrons) but I do enjoy putting Dee in various situations, hence why I still contribute after all these years...

;)

;)
Where's Thurston?

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018

;)
This is very nice and I'd be very excited to see this come to life. Good luck"

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really like how D is both in the picture and not he picture.
Sort of Alice thru the Looking Glass.

Reactions: rolmac
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes