Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
great textures and lighting
The lighting is all pretty much included with the "props" asset I used for the render. Sometimes I add my own lights, but for this one everything came included with the asset. I just added D, clothed her, added a background for outside the window, then positioned the scene (rotated it, zoomed in/out, placed D where I wanted her, etc) and got the reflections and lighting results in the render. All the actual lights were added by just "one clicking" the lighting choices included with the asset itself. DM has some outstanding "props" sets that include the scenes, HDRI's, lights, model poses, etc. They make some great renders very easy if you are feeling lazy (like I was). :D This is the one I used for the render....

(I have no connection with DM's products. Just giving an example 'cos I can't take ALL the lighting credit for the render :LOL: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I need a vacation. I've regressed to making desktop wallpapers tonight. But hey...it's still D!

16:9 aspect ratio, 3800 x 2138 here in the forum. Was rendered at 4096 x 2304 for my 65" UHD TV, then resized for the forum upload. So you should be able to resize it back up with no loss of resolution if you have a large screen too. Lots of room for desktop icons. :rolleyes:

DMD - Dee - Desktop 16 to 9 Aspect Ratio.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The lighting is all pretty much included with the "props" asset I used for the render. Sometimes I add my own lights, but for this one everything came included with the asset. I just added D, clothed her, added a background for outside the window, then positioned the scene (rotated it, zoomed in/out, placed D where I wanted her, etc) and got the reflections and lighting results in the render. All the actual lights were added by just "one clicking" the lighting choices included with the asset itself. DM has some outstanding "props" sets that include the scenes, HDRI's, lights, model poses, etc. They make some great renders very easy if you are feeling lazy (like I was). :D This is the one I used for the render....

(I have no connection with DM's products. Just giving an example 'cos I can't take ALL the lighting credit for the render :LOL: )
I was always a proponent of working smarter and not necessarily harder, if you can get away with it!
Anyways Kudos!!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes