Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I found a missing bit of dialogue ...

lies.jpg

Nothing against Martin, but the beginning of this scene was dragged out far too much, compared to others. Plus the whole "love" thing seemed out of place and silly. It's not outwith the imagination to assume that D loves Elena, as she has known her for ages, and they are best friends, but the whole thing about Martin wanting D to profess her love was unnecessary and didn't ring true, as D and Martin don't really know each other that well. Martin is old enough to know the difference between a crush and real love. Plus it made him look rather weak and needy, which is not consistent with his character, I think.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I found a missing bit of dialogue ...

View attachment 1048672

Nothing against Martin, but the beginning of this scene was dragged out far too much, compared to others. Plus the whole "love" thing seemed out of place and silly. It's not outwith the imagination to assume that D loves Elena, as she has known her for ages, and they are best friends, but the whole thing about Martin wanting D to profess her love was unnecessary and didn't ring true, as D and Martin don't really know each other that well. Martin is old enough to know the difference between a crush and real love. Plus it made him look rather weak and needy, which is not consistent with his character, I think.
I agree, although he might be playing her...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I agree, although he might be playing her...
In my mind Martin is too nice to do that, but I suppose it could be true depending on perspective. When playing the game, I have imagined two scenarios. One is that D and F are both relatively "innocent" (pun intended) and that things happened without either of them planning it that way, OR my slightly preferred scenario is that D is the manipulator. Either consciously or subconsciously she is the one that wanted it all to happen from the beginning. She is the one that moved her top exposing her breast when they first slept together. She deliberately fell into the pond, to tease F with her wet top, and no bra, and the first kiss, again she was acting innocent, but deep down she wanted more to happen, and this was her way of making sure it did. Maybe I read too much into the whole VN, and the writers haven't considered my possible scenarios, but I have fun imagining. :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
In my mind Martin is too nice to do that, but I suppose it could be true depending on perspective. When playing the game, I have imagined two scenarios. One is that D and F are both relatively "innocent" (pun intended) and that things happened without either of them planning it that way, OR my slightly preferred scenario is that D is the manipulator. Either consciously or subconsciously she is the one that wanted it all to happen from the beginning. She is the one that moved her top exposing her breast when they first slept together. She deliberately fell into the pond, to tease F with her wet top, and no bra, and the first kiss, again she was acting innocent, but deep down she wanted more to happen, and this was her way of making sure it did. Maybe I read too much into the whole VN, and the writers haven't considered my possible scenarios, but I have fun imagining. :)
IMO... the writer is portraying their motives, at first, to be relatively innocent. Then Dee saw F's junk in the shower and later on Martin's and that was that. At first, alcohol broke down their inhibitions and after that, it was off to races from then on. Dee turned out to be a horny cock hound, to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Since brevity is the soul of wit, I will be brief. I have to take a pause from rendering for fun and get work done, but I did do a run of themed renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
F has a spear and D likes to shake it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Since brevity is the soul of wit, I will be brief. I have to take a pause from rendering for fun and get work done, but I did do a run of themed renders.

busted using your work computer again I see :cool:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020

"It is a wise father that knows his own child"

— Merchant of Venice, Act 2 Scene 2

I'm not sure if he meant "knowledge" in the biblical sense though. :sneaky:

• Haha

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I did some test renders to test light and how long four characters would take to render (too long).

The lighting looks fine to me. Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer my dungeons dark and gloomy. The "guests" tend to look sexier with their pupils dilated. :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes