Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Gotta luv those scenes that should only take a few hours, but end up taking over a day...

Sexy Game Show sillinesss!

Four of the ladies behind the panels are from the Mr. Dots games... plus more FmF cast members in the front.

Will the boys choose wisely and not end up fucking Mom & Sis? Or will they lose (probably deliberately) and get some of that sweet family pussy??? Usually in the Japanese game shows, people end up losing and have to impregnate their female family members...

In any case, Frank and Dad (as played by Brayden from FmF) are in for a fun evening!

Bonus points if you can figure out who all seven gals are... cast members from four different games are behind the panels. I'll try to do a 'from behind the panels' render later assuming Daz doesn't continue to fight me tooth and claw all the way...

Last edited:

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Gotta luv those scenes that should only take a few hours, but end up taking over a day...

Sexy Game Show sillinesss!

Four of the ladies behind the panels are from the Mr. Dots games... plus more FmF cast members in the front.

Will the boys choose wisely and not end up fucking Mom & Sis? Or will they lose (probably deliberately) and get some of that sweet family pussy??? Usually in the Japanese game shows, people end up losing and have to impregnate their female family members...

In any case, Frank and Dad (as played by Brayden from FmF) are in for a fun evening!

Bonus points if you can figure out who all seven gals are... cast members from four different games are behind the panels. I'll try to do a 'from behind the panels' render later assuming Daz doesn't continue to fight me tooth and claw all the way...
Next time reduce or get rid of the reflectivity of the floor and it should reduce the render time. Reflective surfaces can add a lot of time to a render.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Next time reduce or get rid of the reflectivity of the floor and it should reduce the render time. Reflective surfaces can add a lot of time to a render.
The render times themselves weren't bad. The problem was that Daz would either give me a black frame render (i.e. completely black pic with no details at all), or the renders would crash, or it would refuse to render, or Daz would just crash. Took over a day to get it to render at all, and I ended up doing it in four passes.

Coco's feet aren't firmly on the floor either, but it was time to call it a day and move on...

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
It looks like there was no Depth of Field applied for the render. For complex renders (like the multiple models you have, reflective floor that extends all the way from the bottom of the frame to WAY behind the "alphabet wall" the models are at, etc), generate a camera view and use Depth of Field to "blur" the areas that you really don't need to render in detail (in this case, most of the reflective floor from in front of the models feet, and everything behind the "alphabet wall" like the extra reflective floor there). The sharper those areas are trying to be rendered, the more pixel computation the render will need to do. Blurring those areas with a Depth of Field camera setting will reduce overall render time, in some cases very noticeably. I'm curious if it would help if you tried the render again doing it (assuming you saved it as a scene).

YMMV, but that's what I do with complex multiple model scenes and it works well on my computer. Normally I will set the scene up using the Perspective View and when I get it where I want it, I create a New Camera and set it's position as the "Copy Perspective View" option, then activate Depth of Field, adjust the Focal Length to just keep the main models and their immediate surroundings in focus, then render. It can reduce render time, AND possibly prevent getting kicked to the CPU instead of using the GPU. I've also done it to prevent the "Black Frame Rendering" a few times myself. It also works well when using a lower resolution HDRI that would be pixelated or show "layering" in the background if it wasn't Depth of Field(ed) before rendering.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
The render times themselves weren't bad. The problem was that Daz would either give me a black frame render (i.e. completely black pic with no details at all), or the renders would crash, or it would refuse to render, or Daz would just crash. Took over a day to get it to render at all, and I ended up doing it in four passes.

Coco's feet aren't firmly on the floor either, but it was time to call it a day and move on...
I had the same thing happen to me on my latest renders. It would crash until I would delete details/assets/environments/etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes