Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Jungle Dee and Jungle Elena would make an interesting DMD spin-off.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I found that DAZ usually crashes when I'm about to render a scene but I forgot to update the "save" file. Thus
I'm getting better at "saving"
When Jay was doing his webinar for Daz3D yesterday, Daz did indeed crash during the webinar stream. Fortunately, several save buddies in the chat stream were reminding him to save every five minutes or so, so he didn't lose much progress at all. We all need more save buddies!

Speaking of Fuck Save Buddies...

I talked about this video in other threads, here it is again for convenience:

BTW, several nice freebies for converting poses from G3 > G8 and vice versa that are mentioned in the webinar are mentioned in this freebie thread post. Also, this webinar is definitely worth watching, even I learned a few new things, and I've been Dazzing (not Dazzling, more skillled artists than me around here!) since 2017...
;)

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
OhWee,

Thanks for the video link. I learned tons of stuff I was already doing the hard way (instead of using various settings and shortcuts), and other things I never knew existed in Daz Studio to begin with. I'm gonna go watch his entire 18 YouTube video course 'cos I'm sure there will be other things in those videos too that will make me want to slap my forehead and scream, "Why didn't I learn these things before???" (y)

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hate to say it but Jungle High School would make a fun VN.
Not like D isn't going to be dumped by MrDots after DMD.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes