Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

super_slappy

Jan 20, 2019
Gotta luv those scenes that should only take a few hours, but end up taking over a day...

Sexy Game Show sillinesss!

Four of the ladies behind the panels are from the Mr. Dots games... plus more FmF cast members in the front.

Will the boys choose wisely and not end up fucking Mom & Sis? Or will they lose (probably deliberately) and get some of that sweet family pussy??? Usually in the Japanese game shows, people end up losing and have to impregnate their female family members...

In any case, Frank and Dad (as played by Brayden from FmF) are in for a fun evening!

Bonus points if you can figure out who all seven gals are... cast members from four different games are behind the panels. I'll try to do a 'from behind the panels' render later assuming Daz doesn't continue to fight me tooth and claw all the way...
Unfortunately I've only played DMD and only half of the first chapter. I'm going to guess that Dee is G. And I'll make a wild guess that Georgina is C. By the way, I love this picture OhWee, a very nice and naughty pull from the land of JAV.

Reactions: OhWee

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Working on my G8 Elena. Based on a .duf some kind person shared here in the thread - thanks a lot! (Can't seem to find the post to give proper credit, unfortunately.) Converted the G3 to G8 and am still in the process of tweaking.

Hot little minx. By far my favorite girl in the game.

Elena 003.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Unfortunately I've only played DMD and only half of the first chapter. I'm going to guess that Dee is G. And I'll make a wild guess that Georgina is C. By the way, I love this picture OhWee, a very nice and naughty pull from the land of JAV.
Well, since no one else has taken a stab at this so far, you are in the lead. As for how many guesses (out of 2) you have right, I'll hold off to see if anyone else takes a stab at this first... I will say that both Dee and Georgina are indeed in this pic somewhere behind those dividers!

And yes, JAV land can be very naughty sometimes!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes