Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This is my attempt at Elena as a G8/G8.1 conversion. I started with someone's (I forgot the name) G3 .duf files (they had a few) and then stripped out the unnecessary grafts and morphs to make a clean G8 morph for Elena. It pretty much matches the .duf source 100%. I think the face needs a bit more work to make it truly Elena.

View attachment 1247403
Only things used were my converted morph, 100% Nipples, Jolina hair auto-fitted, and Golden Palace. Nothing else.
The morph also works on G8.1
great job, and a great expression! Elena's are hazel and her chin/jaw needs some minor adjusting. Says the peanut gallery!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. This will likely be my only render of her, not my favorite game, nor my favorite character. just practising my morph editing skills.

All done with DAZ and Hexagon.

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
So I finally wrapped up Dee's 'alternate timeline' backstory for my 'unauthorized' crossover fanfic Enthralled. Latest batch of panels are here:

For those that haven't checked out Enthralled yet, click on the banner in my sig, that'll take you to the OP with part 1. I've added a bunch of Part 2 panels in a number of different posts. Part 2 starts here, pauses around post #88/panel 80/81, and continues here:

I'm now focusing on other parts of the Enthralled story, and moving the story forward. Dee ended up with 44 panels being dedicated to her alternate backtory

I've shared a variant of this panel before, but here's a teaser from the latest batch.

how do I find this coomix ?

Reactions: HaroldB77

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
who can render where the dog fucks d
D has been banged by a few dogs in this thread, maybe just not the dog you are referring to...

I posted this previously as a nod to 3 years of DMD...

I know this is a long ass thread though, to it may take a while to come across them. Someone posted a compilation of pics from this thread up to the point the collection was put together a while back, not sure if that's still available.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
D has been banged by a few dogs in this thread, maybe just not the dog you are referring to...

I posted this previously as a nod to 3 years of DMD...

I know this is a long ass thread though, to it may take a while to come across them. Someone posted a compilation of pics from this thread up to the point the collection was put together a while back, not sure if that's still available.

That's what we all (at least, I :) ) are waiting for.
More dogs for D please, she deserves to have huge doges.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes