Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Saw Bobbi Shaw here (in Beach Blanket Bingo), immediately thought of Dee...

bobbishawbbb.gif

Probably would be a major pain to put Dee's head on Bobbi here (i.e. deepfake), but yeah might be inspiration for fanart at least...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The guy had balls.
On bit had him standing in front of a house and the face of the building would fall on him, but he would be standing wherre there was a window so he wouldn't get crushed.

1628217573300.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, quick question for AlexStone BigRooster csbond2 and others...

I am looking for teenage brothers/sons (late teens of course, 'cuz of the could be 18+/post puberty rule thing) from other games that have had their art assets detailed.

I did an 'art assets' search but didn't spot any that I don't already have or have tried to dial in myself...

I have:
Max from Big Brother
MC Brother/Son from Milf's Villa
Suggested assets for MC Brother/Son from Milfy City
Josh from Babysitter (Jess' brother)
MC Brother/Son from Dreams of Desire (a vague approximation anyways, I use him in Enthralled).
Frank from DMD, I still think that he should be Rachael's son...

I think that's all of the ones I already have in my collection of characters...

It's for a 'one off' DMD Fanart related piece that I have in mind. Just wondering if y'all know of some 'easy ones' as far as art assets, i.e. 'it's basically Michael 7 with a 25% youth morph' that sort of thing. I'm burned out on tryng to figure out/dial in new characters using ingame renders as reference, and actually don't play very many games around here, so I'm pretty much out of the loop. Heck, I haven't downloaded DMD updates in months (I'm told that I'm not missing anything...).

Thanks for any help that you can provide!

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020

I am looking for teenage brothers/sons (late teens of course, 'cuz of the could be 18+/post puberty rule thing) from other games that have had their art assets detailed.
I don't fully understand your question: do you want the elaborate assets of brothers/sons specifically or just characters of more or less teenage age?
If this is the second request, I know at least two games outside of your list:

Become a Rock Star:

MC:
Model:
Hair:

Jacob:
Model:
Hair:
Accessories:

https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-fan-art.36454/

Big City's Pleasures:

Tony:
Model:

Hair:

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-art-assets-maybe-for-fan-arts.22361/

In the second game, the MC even has hints of some sort of sexual relationship with his mother and sister, but the developer has so far left these storylines at a very early stage.

PS. Who promised to update DoD Art Assets thread? Who was this superhero?

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
AlexStone

Thanks for detailng those guys.

I was mainly looking for those in family relationships, 'cuz most people have families at some point...

It's a 'high school' kinda thing that I'm looking for. Thinking along the lines of 'homage/cameos of well known teens here on F95Zone' just for fun. Featuring Dee as a hot classmate of course...

Edit: Took a stab at the Brother/Son/Father from the Artifact, he appears to be mostly 'default' G3F with maybe a hint of Michael 7 dialed in, and Michael 7 textures. That's my quick and dirty guess anyways! Most people here won't be familiar with that game trilogy, fyi there's time travel involved... I have him replicated close enough for my purposes anyways!

I haven't forgotten about the DoD art assets thread. It's just a major pain to do with the color coding and formatting that I set up and hence need to do, plus I like to test the assets every now and then (not judging, I just like to have them...). And right now I have RustyV breathing down my neck r.e. more FmF renders (OK that's a team effort, but we both get distracted with artistic whims).

Thankfully that thread isn't very long. I must have done a good enough job early on, as it's pretty quiet these days. Well, until you showed up that is... the Genesis 8 fans definitely appreciate your efforts! My plan is to get to it after Pt 1 of FmF is complete. I'd suggest trying to copy the OP format for everything you've added to the thread, but I know what a pain it is dealing with all of the color coding, font sizes, and such. I probably shouldn't have made it so complicated...

I'll get to it eventually...

@ Everyone...
(with apologies to forum member Everyone, didn't realize we had a forum member with that name...)

AlexStone is awesome! I saw his efforts in a few different threads today, he's quite helpful!

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

I did an 'art assets' search but didn't spot any that I don't already have or have tried to dial in myself...

I have:
Max from Big Brother
MC Brother/Son from Dreams of Desire (a vague approximation anyways, I use him in Enthralled).

It's for a 'one off' DMD Fanart related piece that I have in mind. Just wondering if y'all know of some 'easy ones' as far as art assets, i.e. 'it's basically Michael 7 with a 25% youth morph' that sort of thing. I'm burned out on tryng to figure out/dial in new characters using ingame renders as reference, and actually don't play very many games around here, so I'm pretty much out of the loop. Heck, I haven't downloaded DMD updates in months (I'm told that I'm not missing anything...).

I just woke up to go to work and seen your post when I get home from work this afternoon and I will look around and see if I can find some on your list but you don't have.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

I have:
Max from Big Brother

I would be very glad to help you, but I'm having a hard time understanding your question. (I have a brain injury that affects my ability to process language) Do you need a suggestion for a male sibling? If so the MC in The Tyrant has the incestuous relationships covered in spades.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

I have:
Max from Big Brother

This the base for the MC in Midnight Paradise.

This is the hair.

Reactions: OhWee

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Love the reference and the look, she's hot as hell if a bit better dressed than Harry, but...

So in the movie we didn't see the revolver from the front. The reason is in this shot we can see the .44 magnum jacketed flat points in all visible chambers. We don't know for sure what's under the hammer. Except that the chamber that rotated out from under the trigger has a shell in it. Meaning it's almost that certain that if the hammer is back there is a live shell under the hammer, or if the hammer is down and the next round is double action there will be a live shell under it when it falls. Either way the next two pulls of the trigger are really going to mess up someone's day.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I caught the live rounds in the chamber after I had posted it.
I prefer the .41 magnum over the .44, but .357 Colt Python beats them all, or the .44 Anaconda.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
There's a lot of sweet revolvers out there, and the .41 mag is in many ways more efficient. That said, I love the Red Hawk. I find it's geometry more controllable that the S&Ws. I have one in .44 mag and one in .454. The Python is a really sweet shooter. Despite owning two revolvers in the caliber, the .357 isn't comparable to the bigger magnums. I've never shot the Anaconda, but Colt makes some of the sweetest revolvers around.

Reactions: RustyV

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah I caught the live rounds in the chamber after I had posted it.
I prefer the .41 magnum over the .44, but .357 Colt Python beats them all, or the .44 Anaconda.
Colt lockwork is smooooth, but weak. I'll take a Super Redhawk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes