Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Become a Rock Star is a great game with a lot of hot women
If you have any Fan Art's you can post them here
and of course if you have any idea which models he used then please tell it here and maybe we can do a list with all Models

but first:
the Developer is Mr Jet -
the original thread from the game: Become a Rock Star Main Thread

and now here are some Fan Art's with Jane and Jacob

Jane Jacob 001.png Jane Jacob 002.png Jane Jacob 003.png Jane Jacob 004.png Jane Jacob 005.png Jane Jacob 006.png

FanArt assets - not 100% correct:

Characters:

MC:
Model:
Hair:

Jacob:
Model:
Hair:
Accessories:

Lisa:
Body: HP Zelie for Teen Kaylee (THX to Atherin)
Skin: HP Zelie for Teen Kaylee (THX to Atherin)
Hair: Voss Hair (THX to Atherin)
Accessories:
Cloths: Walking Dangerously Outfit (THX to Atherin)

Jade: ???
Julia: ???

Jane:

Model:
Hair:

Nicole: ???
Selina: ???
Rosa: ???
Anna: ???
Catherine: ???
Emma: ???
MC Dad: ???

Locations:
???

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
How can we change hair color?
It's a pre-set that comes with the Voss Hair. Else if your working with something else, different products come with different bells and wistles. With strand based hair however, can always clear the texture and set the "Base Color" to what ever you want. Can't do as much with it, but will produce what ever single color you want.

Reactions: Namco15 and clatica

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
But if you have MMX's Strand based hair shader or even Colorwerks Extreme, you can do a ton of things with hair color, including streaks, fades, patterns, etc. Matter of fact Strand based and MMX with some work lets you use even more than two colors.

Reactions: clatica

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is Voss hair using the custom CWX shader and a striped mask.
Voss Hair CWX.png
GO Tigers (Auburn) / Broncos (Utah State) / Gators (Florida) / Fighting Illini (Illinois) / Orangemen (Syracuse) / Miners (Texas-El Paso) / Cavaliers (Virginia).

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Great game and characters, my fav is Julia, I wonder if anybody knows the assets, thanks¡
Afraid not, there wasn't much initial interest in this thread so we move on to other things before really hunting down any assets. If you find out though, please post it! :D

Reactions: Namco15 and faibolx

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote