Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
One more, Selina:

You have to remove the Aiko 8 figure out of the settings in DAZ Studio to make her look right, there may be another solution but the skin is definitely a match.

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
One more, Selina:

You have to remove the Aiko 8 figure out of the settings in DAZ Studio to make her look right, there may be another solution but the skin is definitely a match.
Model: and use Riza´s Skin.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So... yay! people posting and looking for assets!!!! Great!
I meant to do more for this today, but when I turned to my ever growing and poorly curated Gen8F library, I discovered I had developed a two lob problem.
1. I have the dreaded "Duplicate Formulas Found" Error, which means no render queue ><
2. Silly me... I had heard people complaining about having too many assets installed "slowing load time". Apparently I crossed a critical threshold along... long... long time ago. 5+ min to load up a Gen8F... fuck... my... life.
ANYWAY!

/splat!~
TheBand02.png

Edit: It wuz the Lyoness/LY_Briallen set of morphs. Specifically ALL the head/face XYZ axis morphs... woops. Briallen just had an accedent. so sad. She'll be missed.

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I believe maybe probably:

Marie:

Jane:
???

Anna:
? 100%

nvm, totally missed that Sasquatch45 found this already. Plus I wuz wrong. maybe. probably.

Will test in a bit. Workin on thinning out the num of Morphs in my Gen8F library... manually... this is what I get for being a filthy pirate.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowlord88

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
I believe maybe probably:

Marie:

Jane:
???

Anna:
? 100%

Will test in a bit. Workin on thinning out the num of Morphs in my Gen8F library... manually... this is what I get for being a filthy pirate.
for Jane

i would be happy if someone can find Julia

Atherin

May 25, 2017
for Jane

i would be happy if someone can find Julia
Oh hey nice. Wuz lookin at Victoria 8's, they all have similar body skinz, but was lookin for darker. Was thinking it might be , might try sticking Elizabeth in her skin later, but I think your' absolutly right thank you!

And glad to see your not dead! Your thread missed you! WB!

Edit: Nope it's totally just Liz. Lights where out in the old screen shots I had ><

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Maybe?
Emma:

Jade:
Naryssa HD for Gen8F or maybe Lexi HD for Gen8F nvm... no way in hell.

Catherine:
???

Jacob!
??? (I haven't really looked, he should be easy to spot -.-)

Rosa:
I really think Rosa might actually be

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowlord88
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote