Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Elena and Jen age well. Give them a couple of years to grow into their bodies and...

Still plugging away at FmF! Not sure if Part 1 will be out in time for the 5th anniversary of the initial release of the DMD Demo, but it shouldn't be much longer than that...

We've had a few comments now about how hot this version of Jen is. She just needed to grow into her curves...
:love:
Both Elena and Jen needed curves, and you did that well OhWee along with a better model for Elena all round, now i can drool over her, unlike ingame. But Jen....oh wonderful little Jen.........

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

Qreater

Jul 4, 2018
Elena and Jen age well. Give them a couple of years to grow into their bodies and...

Still plugging away at FmF! Not sure if Part 1 will be out in time for the 5th anniversary of the initial release of the DMD Demo, but it shouldn't be much longer than that...

We've had a few comments now about how hot this version of Jen is. She just needed to grow into her curves...
:love:
Damn it. I've crush on Elena and I'm loving this

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Both Elena and Jen needed curves, and you did that well OhWee along with a better model for Elena all round, now i can drool over her, unlike ingame. But Jen....oh wonderful little Jen.........
Damn it. I've crush on Elena and I'm loving this
This is a repost, but you guys may have missed this one...

You'll be seeing a lot more of this version of Elle(na) in FmF... we are still shooting for the end of September for Part 1, but it could be later than that...

In the meantime, more New Elle(na) pics here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-is-coming-soon-ohwee-rustyv-teaser-artwork-thread-for-now.78473/

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've started trying my hand at morphing, photos and the occasional render. Messing around for a few weeks I think I've gotten halfway decent at it.
Here's one of Dee, for those who don't think she's busty enough. :sneaky:
With the original for comparison.

View attachment 1401912 View attachment 1401913
Looks like you have one of the most perfect look-alike face. I like both bodies. I hope you'll use it in scenes I enjoy. Like stuff we should have seen in the game and didn't. I don't mean the dog, but more MMF, Graham & Olivia, Orgy type stuff, if that's your thing.

Edit : but maybe you just copy pasted the original face, not sure what you meant when you talked about photos..??

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Looks like you have one of the most perfect look-alike face. I like both bodies. I hope you'll use it in scenes I enjoy. Like stuff we should have seen in the game and didn't. I don't mean the dog, but more MMF, Graham & Olivia, Orgy type stuff, if that's your thing.

Edit : but maybe you just copy pasted the original face, not sure what you meant when you talked about photos..??
I am pretty sure he only morphed the boobs so it isn't really suprising that the face looks like the original one...;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Excellent historical reference! Surprised you know it. You must be older than dirt like me.
Reruns. It's been on TV recently, and you can stream it of course. It's more boring when edited for TV though, particularly the opening sequence when they blur things out... although various other bits do get blurred throughout the movie in the TV version...

It's an iconic classic! Brandon reviewed it of course...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes