Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
1652900523830.png this image became reality in the game, thank you MrDots. It was revealing to hear Dee screaming while being fucked in the ass saying that Martin is bigger than his Dad's dick. Dee looking into Dad's eyes while Martin has fun between Dee's pussy and ass was wonderful. In the double penetration it was the maximum of revelation, showing the potential that Dee has left. It seems to me that the next update will surprise us because Dee allowed herself to be touched by a stranger in Danceteria, fucked Two at the same time, fucked without her Father's presence, and dreamed of her Mother. Will we have sex with random people???

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1818017

this image became reality in the game, thank you MrDots. It was revealing to hear Dee screaming while being fucked in the ass saying that Martin is bigger than his Dad's dick. Dee looking into Dad's eyes while Martin has fun between Dee's pussy and ass was wonderful. In the double penetration it was the maximum of revelation, showing the potential that Dee has left. It seems to me that the next update will surprise us because Dee allowed herself to be touched by a stranger in Danceteria, fucked Two at the same time, fucked without her Father's presence, and dreamed of her Mother. Will we have sex with random people???
I really hope so! There should be 2 paths for people who don't like cheating..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The water distortion is good.
D's face look kind of doll-like.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes