Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I mean the idea of doing scenes that could have happened in the game but didn't happen is great. The renders are not well done tho.. it is just a mix of images, like bad fakes maybe you can do better.

Many people can help you to sharpen your skills with renders just write the question, keep it up!

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
I think I hit a certain nerve out there. I noticed while looking for more material to work with, my collages have been transferred to imagefap. Yeah they look blurry but I think I'm pretty good at color matching, shading and proportion mixing different pics and they do the job so I'll continue not improving.

Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I think I hit a certain nerve out there. I noticed while looking for more material to work with, my collages have been transferred to imagefap. Yeah they look blurry but I think I'm pretty good at color matching, shading and proportion mixing different pics and they do the job so I'll continue not improving.
No no. I told you keep it up, you didn't hit any nerve at least not mine..

It was just an humble opinion and recommendation with no mean to arm, just wanted you to start creating better renders without lines separating images and wrong colors not matching other colors but do as you want ofc. As i told you your idea is great not the renders unfortunately but if you don't want to improve we live in a free world. Just do what you like and keep it up!

Reactions: BOT Ethan

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
without lines separating images and wrong colors not matching other colors
the thing is, that is what the collage art form is about; visualising alternative images and creating them from sections of others ... no manipulation of the 3D models to re-render, just 'post processing' of a collection of renders ... I say "just" but it is not necessarily a trivial task.

very niche, not my cup of tea, but appreciate the effort

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
the thing is, that is what the collage art form is about; visualising alternative images and creating them from sections of others ... no manipulation of the 3D models to re-render, just 'post processing' of a collection of renders ... I say "just" but it is not necessarily a trivial task.

very niche, not my cup of tea, but appreciate the effort
I agree with you and i appreciate the effort too but there is way better collages out there with way more effort that's what i meant! I mean just look at this one below.. however even if it's not my cup of tea it doesn't mean people should hate it.. Tastes are different for everyone, i'm sure people love this! Keep it up xplot (y)

1822630_scr268_01c.jpg

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I agree with you and i appreciate the effort too but there is way better collages out there with way more effort that's what i meant! I mean just look at this one below.. however even if it's not my cup of tea it doesn't mean people should hate it.. Tastes are different for everyone, i'm sure people love this! Keep it up xplot (y)

View attachment 1799834
yes, that is a pure digital point of view, in the physical art form obscuring the panties would require another image (or more) cut to shape and matched to the buttocks ... in the digital form you have other tools to blend/glue images together ... both produce a patchwork result ... which is neccesary to show how the result was composed by the artist

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes