Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So cool.
I haven't figured out how to make her nipples glow.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: RustyV

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Weird. I find this fashion with Dee and Elena very erotic. Never been a fan - and even grew up in the height of their early use in fashion. Perhaps it brings up my adolescence?
Yes, I find the fashion of the 70s and 80s very ugly, but for the image, they had to wear clothes from that era. :p

Reactions: super_slappy

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
There's a billion ways of doing better stuff than what you do but none of them is just "snap your fingers and it's perfect". Just take the time to learn to use Photoshop (massive amount of tutorials on youtube) or any related apps, or pay someone who took the time to learn, to do it for you.
I just re-read this because someone loved my post just above it. I find there's a lot of negativity towards me here. I can understand where it comes from. There's a well established clique of old-timers and their supplicants that circle jerk over outfits and interior decorating. They put a lot of effort into this and they equate effort with talent. I don't post most of my collages because the effort is very noticeably lacking and would be an insult to those who put in the effort. It depends what the goal is and whether there has to be only one goal here. I don't like most of what I see (a tiny amount I like a lot) but I don't go around facepalming everything I don't like because that's just counter-productive. I stated what I'd like to see but if that doesn't help anyone improve well so be it. There's nothing I'd like to see more than the purported billion ways to do things better.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Weird. I find this fashion with Dee and Elena very erotic. Never been a fan - and even grew up in the height of their early use in fashion. Perhaps it brings up my adolescence?
Starsky and Hutch flashbacks.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So we're on thread page 420.
No Hitler's birthday renders!

Last edited:
Reactions: Andurin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes