Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I just re-read this because someone loved my post just above it. I find there's a lot of negativity towards me here. I can understand where it comes from. There's a well established clique of old-timers and their supplicants that circle jerk over outfits and interior decorating. They put a lot of effort into this and they equate effort with talent. I don't post most of my collages because the effort is very noticeably lacking and would be an insult to those who put in the effort. It depends what the goal is and whether there has to be only one goal here. I don't like most of what I see (a tiny amount I like a lot) but I don't go around facepalming everything I don't like because that's just counter-productive. I stated what I'd like to see but if that doesn't help anyone improve well so be it. There's nothing I'd like to see more than the purported billion ways to do things better.
I'm not into circle-jerking, and same as you there's only a few arts I like in this thread, maybe 10% or less. But I don't think all the others suck balls, most of them are decently made, they're just not my thing. So I don't facepalm those I don't like.
Your stuff could be acceptable the first time you posted, but not only you made no effort since then on the technical front, which again could be acceptable, only if you didn't whine because people are not making the kinks you want.
You seem not to want to learn technique, when you say yourself you know your photo editing tool sucks. So you have an idea of what to fix. But then you complain. Also, 1 like doesn't mean your work is suddenly a technical masterpiece.
I was trying to motivate you into learning to do what you do (photo editing) properly, since everyone else is doing 3D, you could have had a nice niche. But your apparent opposition to learn any skills leaves me speechless.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I find myself a little bored with the old Dee model after the actual VN took such a nosedive. I find myself liking these few remixes of her image/model lately. A bit more human proportions, a more realistic tonez etc. Really good.
I think this is supposed to be her mom.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I think this is supposed to be her mom.
Oh, my bad if it is. I thought I saw a reply to it where he said it was a different take on Dee. I've seen a few people do this and most are really good. One was with Dee in a bikini and they just made her slightly more realistically proportioned and I like it a lot. As time goes on I like the original model less and less and I think it's due to liking the VN less and less with time, lol.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Oh, my bad if it is. I thought I saw a reply to it where he said it was a different take on Dee. I've seen a few people do this and most are really good. One was with Dee in a bikini and they just made her slightly more realistically proportioned and I like it a lot. As time goes on I like the original model less and less and I think it's due to liking the VN less and less with time, lol.
I'm not sure cause I didn't go back to the original post and read, but to me even if it's a modified version of Dee, she looks a lot more like her mom, and looks older. Regarding Dee's original model, I still like it a lot, despite recent updates not being so great. Althought the last one was better than previous ones, imho.

Reactions: RustyV
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes