Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
select the item/asset in the Scene tab and select Currently Used in the Parameters tab
Thanks Big Rooster . I'll check that out and see what's happening.

So loaded her up again and checked...no morphs seem to affecting the hand but this is what happens when I try and make a fist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've had issues with other characters I've altered.
Try making a fist one finger at a time.

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks Big Rooster . I'll check that out and see what's happening.

So loaded her up again and checked...no morphs seem to affecting the hand but this is what happens when I try and make a fist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click the joint editor tool and make sure the bones are aligned with the character. If they are not, right click the character while in joint editor tool, edit, adjust rigging to shape and accept. This may not be what is wrong but it's a good place to start.

• Hey there
Reactions: Big Rooster

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Click the joint editor tool and make sure the bones are aligned with the character. If they are not, right click the character while in joint editor tool, edit, adjust rigging to shape and accept. This may not be what is wrong but it's a good place to start.
Thanks, that worked perfectly...some of the bones were misaligned. That's a super handy tip, learned something about Daz!

Edit: included redone version of the previous render with the fixed joints

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I have had the same problem before, Kudos!
You definitely know your sh*t!

Thanks!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks, that worked perfectly...some of the bones were misaligned. That's a super handy tip, learned something about Daz!

Edit: included redone version of the previous render with the fixed joints
Apologies. I didn't see the characteristic 'vampire/alien' fingers that happens if for some reason the rigging isn't applied properly in your image when an arm/hand pose etc. is applied, otherwise I would have suggested 'adjust rigging to shape' so I wasn't sure what was going on. The rigging can get out of adjustment when height, etc. is adjusted significantly, Elle is significantly shorter than the 5'10" G3F female base.

Gradient Brain had you covered though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes