Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
This is the answer to the Dee in therapy story line. Dee brings dad to the couples sexual addiction therapy session and can't stop doing it eventually involving the doc, the receptionist and other patients.
I appreciate the input but I have started rendering these again. I'll upload when I have finished the Photoshop portion.

Reactions: Andurin

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there some way for me to block a lot of the artwork on this site. I tried using the ignore button but it doesn't block the ugly and scary pictures.
Yes. Ignore the threads meant for artwork or those with tags that imply artwork you wouldn't like. :WeSmart:

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
I'm pretty sure the dude is just a troll. Do what I do, ignore him. I don't see his terrible shoops or his comments anymore.
That's my question, nothing to do with blocking entire threads. If you don't see my terrible shoops anymore, how can I achieve the same thing with what others are posting. I can stop seeing their words but their pics are still burning holes in my eye sockets and causing me great distress in having to see them.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes